Can USJ finally get a gold ball?

your right but St George didn't hang 61 on that sorry 3-7 team.

EdMo, that woodshed 3-7 team that has 3 Seniors on it and only 2 of those play very much and one of those 2 only played 4 games. It's that team Edmo! Come on EdMo don't you know that team on McClellan Rd has never had a rebuild season? That only happens with TCA and JC! Come on now EDMo you need to get in the game!

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EdMo, that woodshed 3-7 team that has 3 Seniors on it and only 2 of those play very much and one of those 2 only played 4 games. It's that team Edmo! Come on EdMo don't you know that team on McClellan Rd has never had a rebuild season? That only happens with TCA and JC! Come on now EDMo you need to get in the game!

your right Intense. I was blinded by all of the gold footballs they have. You know the same number that the 3-7 team has. "0". My bad Intense. I will slide on back to my side of the tracks.

Intense,

You stole my line.  I claim gimmick infringement.

That's why my comment was to him-not u or Intense-just talking to him. You me and Intense are good👠Although he is correct we got spanked!

Hey, we have gotten spanked MULTIPLE times this year. I predicted USJ would beat SG by 14. I never saw that coming. I knew Hayden would get his yards but was shocked at the others. Personally, I think USJ could beat SG if they met again in playoffs. No way SG is that much better. Maybe this is what USJ needed to get them fired up and focused. This is best USJ team I have seen in a long time. Bradley won't let that happen again. Only team I think that could actually beat them soundly would be Lusanne. I think USJ makes a deep run.