South Pittsburg vs Seqatchie (Grider against this Caine man)

Roy Dillard

I am in agreement with you here. The problem with Sequatchie not being better is a combination of poor leadership at the top and no consistency in the coaching staff.

I agree and agree again! You guys ran off the only coach that would've given you any chance in putting together a successful program. Yes, I'm talking about " Ole Ken Colquette"! I had Ken as a coach, I understand how hard he can be on his student atheletes. But I will also tell you this, he made men out of many young boys!

Edited by Astimeexpires01

Bass your just holding back!You and I both know Pitt should win this game by AT LEAST 21!Your offense is going to be very hard to defend and SC don't have the man power!

I like your coincidence in us, but let me assure you. Our pirate team isn't close to the team you saw in 2011. We still aren't the jaugernaut offenses from the past. Sequatchie uses a ball control offense. Do I think we score 28 points? Absolutely, but that could turn into a 28-14 type game. We won't be putting Sequatchie in the half a hundred club. I can promise that much.

From that Hargis man's paper....

In another opening-week battle of ranked teams, Sequatchie County, No. 8 under second-year coach Adam Caine in the first Class 3A poll, hosts South Pittsburg, which enters the season as the No. 4 Class 1A squad.

There you have it, SC ranked 8th in 3A & SP ranked 4th in lowly 1A spells trouble for the ship load of young Pirates itchy for a real feud. Figure Roy might look at Murphy's pole. Least ways the Pirates better have their jocks tight & ready to feud. BTW, if the rabbit races the turtle on a rain soaked field, is you skillet heads a saying the turtle wins? Is a plow horse likely to beat a thoroughbred on a slick track? Old Pirate says look for the Pirates to win regardless in this matchup. Them Purple wearing purple Indians were extremely lucky last year. The Pirates are more potent & the Indians aren't! Edited by OLD PIRATE