Dobyns-Bennett @ Oak Ridge

SweetScience

You are so right. Tee sucks and has hands of stone, feet like quicksand and sturdy as peanut brittle. Ohio State, Michigan, Alabama, Florida State, Ole Miss were so stupid to want him.You being a Clinton fan know more about football than those stupid college coaches.

Seriously, let then hate as we roll to state.

RWR -- Tee fan for life

Tee is just keeping it "vanilla" early....

This is 100% wrong.  Tee runs 4.5 and is a hard nosed tough player.  He will have an immediate impact at Clemson.  Remember, Clemson's leading receiver last year in the National Championship was a walk-on freshman.  

I'd say by mid season when the QB has more experience Tee will start lighting it up.

Waco, I think he's lighting it up now.  His numbers are way ahead of what he posted last year to earn Mr. Football.  Against Clinton he had 2 TDs, 2 INTs and a Punt return TD that was called back on a really bad block in the back call. That was all in the first qtr.  I think the haters are just tired of hearing about him.  Kinda like when Peyton lost the heisman to Woodson.  I think it's a case of over exposure.  But in the end, T is a humble person, a great teammate and possibly goes harder than anybody on the team in practice.  

Edited by oridgecat

Don't know how good he will or won't do at Clemson.  I've seen some I thought were locks fail and some that I wondered about be successful.   College is a different level for both sports and academics. He will no longer be a big fish in a small pond but a little fish in a big pond and will have to prove himself against others that are just as good and many will be better. 

Pretty spot on comments and fair to Tee. Things could go south at Clemson or be a stepping stone to the NFL. Only time will tell.

In my opinion, Tee and Amari Rogers will both be solid college players and their friendship will help both of them stay focused.

RWR - the whole team

Anybody that says they are not impressed with Tee needs to just give up talking football.He is amazing and makes at least one play every week that is amazing.And dont assume he has a ego because he is a 5star  Under Armour All-American.He is a quiet humble kid who dont even like the spot light.I would be proud to call him my son any day and Oak Ridge is very proud of him.If Saban,J.Fisher,Dabo and other great football minds think he is great maybe that should tell u something.On another note I swear it looked like some DB players were getting IVs at halftime.Is that normal or what?Oak Ridge sure could of used some.RWR

This is 100% wrong.  Tee runs 4.5 and is a hard nosed tough player.  He will have an immediate impact at Clemson.  Remember, Clemson's leading receiver last year in the National Championship was a walk-on freshman.  

Is that a 4.5 downhill with the wind?  Scout has him at 4.75, which is slow for a wideout. He would not get separation in the SEC with that kind of speed.

From Scout:

No. 5 WR Tee Higgins commits to Clemson. ... 40 yard dash: 4.75 seconds.

Is that a 4.5 downhill with the wind?  Scout has him at 4.75, which is slow for a wideout. He would not get separation in the SEC with that kind of speed.

From Scout:

No. 5 WR Tee Higgins commits to Clemson. ... 40 yard dash: 4.75 seconds.

And 247Sports has him at 4.56. One argument as good as the other. Meyer, Fisher, and Saban want him. all I need to know about talent.

After watching that video replay of "the Catch", I agree with calvol....he's unimpressive and can't play at the next level in the SEC.. Nick Saban is a fool I guess, just like EVERY other coach in the SEC and the nation. Just listen to "sour grapes" calvol.....LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!