Metro Rankings

bleacher

We'll have four open spots. We want CR and Stratford them our main teams so we'll see if they want us or not. EN we know they'll play us anytime so not worried bout them nor Hillsboro saying no.

Why would stratford not want to play PC? I think if they played this year Stratford would win. I am biased as I graduated from SHS. But I saw all I needed to see when Stratford beat Marshall County, and PC is not as good as Marshall County for sure. Stratford has a tougher kid than PC has. Two games told me all I needed to know about these two teams, Stratford beating Marshall County and PC getting beat by 50 by MBA. Fitzgerald is the difference in those two programs, and he is the reason those two programs are successful right now.

Why would stratford not want to play PC? I think if they played this year Stratford would win. I am biased as I graduated from SHS. But I saw all I needed to see when Stratford beat Marshall County, and PC is not as good as Marshall County for sure. Stratford has a tougher kid than PC has. Two games told me all I needed to know about these two teams, Stratford beating Marshall County and PC getting beat by 50 by MBA. Fitzgerald is the difference in those two programs, and he is the reason those two programs are successful right now.

Not gone get into the debate because I think it's funny but I got 2 question. Who in middle TN can stop Ty Chandler? They will hang 50 on you guys also #Fact. I don't think you been watching HS football just stratford and the only game we lost. Edited by FBfan26