Metro Rankings

bleacher

In a jamboree? A scrimmage? A scrimmage over a year and a half ago almost? You are reaching now. You do realize that was when Fitzgerald first took over maybe the worst program in Metro. Much different program now, as you saw against top ten 4A schools this year and big time college prospects at every position group.

Again, Stratford is bigger, tougher and more talented at almost every position than PC is this year. Better backs, better OL, much better DL, much better DB's, better QB, etc.

I'm reaching now? But what I just said was Pearl-Cohn vs Stratford on Fitzgerald watch, not comparing teams who yall beat and who we beat. But Fitzgerald can't get blown out right stop it. If we played right now same result would happen to Stratford.

In a jamboree? A scrimmage? A scrimmage over a year and a half ago almost? You are reaching now. You do realize that was when Fitzgerald first took over maybe the worst program in Metro. Much different program now, as you saw against top ten 4A schools this year and big time college prospects at every position group.

Again, Stratford is bigger, tougher and more talented at almost every position than PC is this year. Better backs, better OL, much better DL, much better DB's, better QB, etc.

By the way Stratford wasn't the worse program in Metro not even close. You do realize pretty much our whole team come back next year, this was our down year but look at Pearl-Cohn sitting at 7-1 and played a pretty tough schedule. So chill frog stratford will always be Pearl-Cohn Lil brother.

Better this, better that...lmao. They ran Stratford off the field last year in only two quarters, yet you guys "magically" have better talent at every position after one year. Hysterical. I WISH Stratford had played MBA this year just so you could see the difference that there is from your "good" 3A school compared to the top private school in the state this year.

😂😂That's that pride talking..

This is all funny. First Fitzgerald's record at PC was probably 55% win record maybe 60% tops. I'm sure those first several years there were probably some beat downs. Second, Stratford has always had talent. They were loaded in the 90's from what I remember. Third, the worst teams in metro when Fitzgerald was hired were HL, hillwood, glencliff, and whites creek. Fourth it's easy to talk about hypotheticals but when was the last time a Stratford team beat PC. Finally, both teams are having great years. This is great for metro. Add in CR and that's three teams that will hopefully make deep playoff runs.

"QB" SHS, 65-123 807 .528. Pc 80-114. 1026 .702 sophomore vs senior🤔🤔 "RB" SHS, 774,418,275. PC,445 409,267,150 "I took everybody 100 yards. "WR" SHS, 344,177. PC,332,230,263,179. I must say Carter leads shs in receiving and rushing..DEFENSE shs has 33 sacks and 12 ints and almost avg 100 tackles a game. 1 guy has 15 sacks and 1 guy has 5 ints"Not Carter. Shs Rush avg is 225 and pass is 105. Pc Rush is 212 and pass 153. 🤔🤔 Pearl cohn is mostly sophomores and juniors and y'all have quite a few seniors. And remember this is a down year because we lost the whole OL,DL,QB,4star WR/CB Edited by FBfan26

"QB" SHS, 65-123 807 .528. Pc 80-114. 1026 .702 sophomore vs senior🤔🤔 "RB" SHS, 774,418,275. PC,445 409,267,150 "I took everybody 100 yards. "WR" SHS, 344,177. PC,332,230,263,179. I must say Carter leads shs in receiving and rushing..DEFENSE shs has 33 sacks and 12 ints and almost avg 100 tackles a game. 1 guy has 15 sacks and 1 guy has 5 ints"Not Carter. Shs Rush avg is 225 and pass is 105. Pc Rush is 212 and pass 153. 🤔🤔 Pearl cohn is mostly sophomores and juniors and y'all have quite a few seniors. And remember this is a down year because we lost the whole OL,DL,QB,4star WR/CB

Sounds like buck is doing good.

This is all funny. First Fitzgerald's record at PC was probably 55% win record maybe 60% tops. I'm sure those first several years there were probably some beat downs. Second, Stratford has always had talent. They were loaded in the 90's from what I remember. Third, the worst teams in metro when Fitzgerald was hired were HL, hillwood, glencliff, and whites creek. Fourth it's easy to talk about hypotheticals but when was the last time a Stratford team beat PC. Finally, both teams are having great years. This is great for metro. Add in CR and that's three teams that will hopefully make deep playoff runs.

Haven't played them in a full 4Q game since we put 70 up on them and wouldn't line up on the 50 and shake PC hands... I got lots of respect for Stratford's coaching staff and some of their friends because most of them are firebirds at heart. But this Spartan guy is killing me lol

Again, Carter is the best RB, WR and DB on either team.  He didn't play RB in 3 games this year including a game he didn't play. He is the top cornerback in the state and as you said THE OTHER CORNER has 5 ints including a couple pick 6's. To debate that PC has anyone on the same planet as Carter is clearly foolish pride talking. I think they have 2 kids among the state leaders in sacks this year, most of the OL is soph's. No doubt Stratford plays up or down to their comp but they just win.  PC doesn't have a win nearly as impressive as Marshall County on its resume, in fact Marshall County is 10 points better than PC.