bleacher

1950's- Litton

1960's- Probably Donelson or Madison

1970's-Maplewood and Overton

1980's-Overton

1990's-Pearl Cohn and Overton

2000's-Hillsboro and Pearl Cohn

2010-Pearl Cohn

I beg to differ here Chief... In the 1990's Overton played pretty average ball on the back end. I would have PC (ofcourse) HL, and Glencliff. Back end of the 90's the Colts were a fake punt stop away from being 5A champs in 99 and had only lost 5 games from 96-99. From 94-97 those Colts put Overton out of playoff contention the last game of each of those regular seasons.

I beg to differ here Chief... In the 1990's Overton played pretty average ball on the back end. I would have PC (ofcourse) HL, and Glencliff. Back end of the 90's the Colts were a fake punt stop away from being 5A champs in 99 and had only lost 5 games from 96-99. From 94-97 those Colts put Overton out of playoff contention the last game of each of those regular seasons.

Yeah you right bout Glencliff. CJ Scott and them, plus Whites Creek went to the state also.

I remember glencliff going to the state championship game. Other than that one year I don't remember them being that good. Really don't remember them knocking overton vout of playoffs. Guess it's been too long.

They didn't knock them out of the playoffs. Overton never got there, because on the last week of the season 4 years in a row Glencliff beat them. Overton needed to win those games each year just to get in.