Metro Rankings

bleacher

You hanging on to that MC win for dear life cause that stratford only good win. You said MC 10 points better than PC right? I doubt that we'll probably double the amount of points yall won by. Just make sure Stratford schedule us next year and all this talk can be resolved.

Thats funny, you are bragging on PC's wins but Stratford has the wins in common. The difference is Stratford beat the #2 4A team in the state and PC beat a .500 Hillsboro team in a very poorly played game.  Which team has the better resume? It looks like Stratford to me. 

Frog, or JC, I have seen Stratford play 2 times and Pearl twice and Stratford is not in the same league, period. Yes Carter is special, but he carries the offense. You would have lost at East without him and you would have lost at Goodpasture also. You barely escaped CPA.  Both games you should have lost anyway. Your results are more like UT this year. Just good enough to survive until exposed by a truly good team.. Yes you had a good win over Marshall County. Congrats, but the region is down. East has no offense. CPA and Heritage graduated 20+ each and are very young. Greenbrier has no athletes. You SHOULD be undefeated there.

You are EXTREMELY one dimensional on offense. Carter cannot and does not come off the field. If he were to get dinged up, your season would be over. Both games I witnessed your offense couldn't do anything so you went Carter left Carter right and Carter through the air. I get it. He is a talent for sure. He scored all 3 touchdowns at East. However, without him you would be a .500 team. Truths.

Frog, or JC, I have seen Stratford play 2 times and Pearl twice and Stratford is not in the same league, period. Yes Carter is special, but he carries the offense. You would have lost at East without him and you would have lost at Goodpasture also. You barely escaped CPA.  Both games you should have lost anyway. Your results are more like UT this year. Just good enough to survive until exposed by a truly good team.. Yes you had a good win over Marshall County. Congrats, but the region is down. East has no offense. CPA and Heritage graduated 20+ each and are very young. Greenbrier has no athletes. You SHOULD be undefeated there.

You are EXTREMELY one dimensional on offense. Carter cannot and does not come off the field. If he were to get dinged up, your season would be over. Both games I witnessed your offense couldn't do anything so you went Carter left Carter right and Carter through the air. I get it. He is a talent for sure. He scored all 3 touchdowns at East. However, without him you would be a .500 team. Truths.

There are a lot of "IF's" in your point. The facts are Carter is as special as they come and he does play for SHS and because of all of that Stratford is very successful. SHS defense is as good as you will see anywhere with their big athletic DL and great secondary. Again, do they play down to their competition, sure! Do they raise their level of play to great competition such as Marshall County, absolutely.  When you play hard (not always smart) and have a lot of talent, and have the best player on the field in every game you play(Carter) its just really hard to get beat. Thats the difference in Stratford and PC, it was the difference in Stratford and Marshall County to be honest. And again, Marshall County is the second best team in 4A in the state.

There are a lot of "IF's" in your point. The facts are Carter is as special as they come and he does play for SHS and because of all of that Stratford is very successful. SHS defense is as good as you will see anywhere with their big athletic DL and great secondary. Again, do they play down to their competition, sure! Do they raise their level of play to great competition such as Marshall County, absolutely. When you play hard (not always smart) and have a lot of talent, and have the best player on the field in every game you play(Carter) its just really hard to get beat. Thats the difference in Stratford and PC, it was the difference in Stratford and Marshall County to be honest. And again, Marshall County is the second best team in 4A in the state.

Show me one poll that ever had MC the 2nd best team in 4A this year.

Thats funny, you are bragging on PC's wins but Stratford has the wins in common. The difference is Stratford beat the #2 4A team in the state and PC beat a .500 Hillsboro team in a very poorly played game. Which team has the better resume? It looks like Stratford to me.

I have no dog In the fight but Marshall County isn't the 2nd best 4a team in the state. Top 5 probably but there are 3 teams in Quad 1 alone that are better. PC is better than Marshall County by 2tds or more and I've see both teams play

Highest MC has been is #3 behind Knox Catholic and Greenville in the 4a pole and we ended up jumping them ...Sept 19th...

Sept 5th they were ranked #2 behind Catholic. By no mean are they the 2nd best team in 4a though. I feel like at this point Catholic is the favorite and PC and Greeneville are the next closest thing