Metro Rankings

bleacher

1 hour ago, Hurricane717 said:

CPA struck quick and early against Stratford that left them in a joke they couldn't get out of ....

Overton has no offense or defense and seem a little unorganized

Cane Ridge is battle tested and pushed through adversity and a challenge from a good team

Pearl did what they were suppose to do against a team they shouldn't be playing 

Maplewood is better than advertised. They looked good and efficient. Their OC gets the ball around 

East is a shocker but not so much. They are way more athletic this year and finally get points on the board 

Hillsboro gave BA a game. From the radio report they were down 8 going into the 4th. They fumbled first play of the game that gave BA 3 points and then they botched a snap on punt and gave BA the ball on the 1.

Hillwood will be able to score some points with their weapons on offense but can they hold enough.

Didn't hear a report on WC but the score was rough .

Could be exciting this year for metro football... CR PC MW HB EN could all be contenders.

1 hour ago, GoldenTicket8910 said:

fb247 is connected to Overton . He knows the coaches , coaches there or friends with them. He never bashes them like the "other" schools 

I do not know them any better than any others.In fact , I know none of them .  I do enjoy talking about the teams that just talk about how good they are and how well they will do this year, that is why i was asking how they will do. I do know they have been very good for a long time.  I am just wondering will Overton be better than last year. Do not even live  close to Nashville. I live where they play good honest football.

Edited by fb247

Big shout out to Coach Waite at East for knocking off Riverdale in the first game back at East Nashville.  Congrats!   Anytime a smaller Metro school knocks off a Rutherford Co powerhouse (regardless if "Riverdale is down"), it is worth noting and commending.

Was able to catch some of the Hillsboro/BA on BA's website.  Seemed like undisciplined ball by Hillsboro.  But it's early in the year, and miscues happen, hopefully Coach Mo can get them ready for his old team next week.

I still think Cane Ridge is the top Metro football school right now, and could be proven right next week if they can knock off Brentwood in Brentwood.

19 minutes ago, BennyBones said:

Big shout out to Coach Waite at East for knocking off Riverdale in the first game back at East Nashville.  Congrats!   Anytime a smaller Metro school knocks off a Rutherford Co powerhouse (regardless if "Riverdale is down"), it is worth noting and commending.

Was able to catch some of the Hillsboro/BA on BA's website.  Seemed like undisciplined ball by Hillsboro.  But it's early in the year, and miscues happen, hopefully Coach Mo can get them ready for his old team next week.

I still think Cane Ridge is the top Metro football school right now, and could be proven right next week if they can knock off Brentwood in Brentwood.

Welcome to the T....

4 hours ago, BennyBones said:

Maplewood at East Nashville should be an interesting game.

12 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

CR kids thought since MC starting QB transferred it was over. I can almost  Guarantee that. Once they got the going  Their feelings started to change and they head to play harder then they thought.

I think it opened their eyes when we took our first kick-off 75 yards. Malik played better than expected for his first varsity start at quarterback.  He will get more confident as the season goes on.

• Like 1