Metro Rankings

bleacher

1 hour ago, EastNasty said:

I cant argue with you on that. This friday will tell the whole story. 

Aw you agree with that, but we been telling you this all day...lol, PC is Lil East big brother. So chill out before we change our mind about taking y'all outside to play...lol

Edited by FIREBIRD80

15 hours ago, EastNasty said:

Wonder how many transfers he got?  I dont understand whats the hype about hillsboro and fitzgerald but the kids do want to play for him.

Maybe cause he has been a great pioneer in Metro that won 2 states. I don't get the hype about East after looking at their schedule . They should always be good but Friday will show their true coaching against a talented PC team. RESPECT YOUR ELDERS.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WildWolf6 said:

Maybe cause he has been a great pioneer in Metro that won 2 states. I don't get the hype about East after looking at their schedule . They should always be good but Friday will show their true coaching against a talented PC team. RESPECT YOUR ELDERS.

Pioneer true yeeaa that true. 2 States in the 90s is BIG but its 2018. Thats like Dallas cowboy fans beating there chest. To be truthful i've heard years ago the only reason he won was the the D-Coordinator. Was it Joe gillums brother??

I wouldn't say Fitz is a pioneer but he is/was a very successful coach. His teams win. Give him credit where it is due.

East Nasty I'm an EN fan. I support them and metro in general. With that said, what exactly has EN done that would make you talk this much trash. You are new to the boards so I'm not sure yet who you are but you're making EN look bad imo. Don't be that guy. Or if you are going to be then at least still be on here if EN loses.

• Like 1

I think Metro is full of talented coaches and I cant stand to see another metro school belittle kids or another program because they finally have a decent record. They will go in hiding after Friday nights game. I hope this person isn't a coach as well because its really embarrassing to see these post. MF is great with kids and cares about them that's the hype, while your coach has been recorded cussing kids out in the hallway so watch what you say.  

Coach Fitz is a metro legend imo.  Like him or hate him, he is a winner.  He made Pearl Cohn into a power.  They have not been nearly as good since he left and now they benefit from getting some of their best players from MLK which is a great school with really bright student-athletes.  It didn't hurt that he had at least two NFL players on his PC roster back in the day.  I think Fitz really cares about Metro football.  He has helped kids at other schools by getting them into tutoring sessions which are geared to raise their ACT/SAT scores.  Metro and Hillsboro are better off with him on the sideline. 

25 minutes ago, 17NCS said:

Coach Fitz is a metro legend imo.  Like him or hate him, he is a winner.  He made Pearl Cohn into a power.  They have not been nearly as good since he left and now they benefit from getting some of their best players from MLK which is a great school with really bright student-athletes.  It didn't hurt that he had at least two NFL players on his PC roster back in the day.  I think Fitz really cares about Metro football.  He has helped kids at other schools by getting them into tutoring sessions which are geared to raise their ACT/SAT scores.  Metro and Hillsboro are better off with him on the sideline. 

He is metro legend, and started a winning culture and two state championships at Pearl Cohn. He left our program in good shape no doubt. But to say we haven't been nearly as good, I hope you stretched before that reach. We str8 over here at PC!!

11 hours ago, bigchief said:

He took Stratford to the semi finals two years ago when he had only been there two years. That DC was not there then.

Stratford hasn't made to semis in at least a decade.  Don't think it was Coach F.  CPA beat them two years straight in the 2nd round.