Metro Rankings

bleacher

12 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I’ve been dealing with this fool on here for years. He’s incompetent to any truths. Oakland would bury a HEALTHY PC team by 42. As would many other good to very good caliber teams. Metro is metro and will always be METRO…. Undisciplined kids, poor coaching, inconsistent results, no weight room, etc etc…. @FIREBIRD80 you don’t like the facts bro! Move out of my way

Metro is metro?? What’s y’all excuse then? FOH

18 minutes ago, EastNasty said:

Metro is metro?? What’s y’all excuse then? FOH

Less talent, better coaching, more discipline. At the end of the day less talent prevails more often than not. Those MJ teams that went to semis. Would’ve not stood a chance of making it that far with a metro coaching staff.

Whats the point of arguing with you 2 squares, you could argue that grass isn’t green. When it comes to metro/PC

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

58 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Less talent, better coaching, more discipline. At the end of the day less talent prevails more often than not. Those MJ teams that went to semis. Would’ve not stood a chance of making it that far with a metro coaching staff.

Whats the point of arguing with you 2 squares, you could argue that grass isn’t green. When it comes to metro/PC

What about going 10-0 and 1st round exit, was that good coaching? 

4 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Sure you don’t! Now your whole tone has changed since you see I’m not just a fan and I’m around this program(I’m not a coach over their either). You can’t pull up a post where me nor 26 are extremely talking nonsense first. We only respond to stupid post like yours and that sack rider from MT Juliet! Plus I’m a realest too, 2016 most definitely should be ours. Not one fan nor coach will say different about that year!!!

How my tone change , I don't care what position you have with the program it don't have anything to do with me or what I'm saying . Everything I've stated isn't an opinion it's all factual my guy ! 

38 minutes ago, WildWolf6 said:

MJGB you still harassing people and yall finished 6-5 last season.... Lol.... and yall loss to Hillsborro Last season as well.  MJ couldnt beat PC/ CR/ EN in a game that why yall scheduled Maplewood, Glencliffs, Republics, and northwests over the years

I’m in present time mode my guy…. You can be stuck in the past. Last season we imploded, I’ve heard about it 182839928 times, you wouldn’t be the first…… we are better this year. As for the scheduling, yeah I’d rather have the tougher Metro opponents, over the years we’ve handled teams like Overton, McGavock, Whites Creek (when they were good)…. I’d like a shot at PC, or EN…. We play Hillsboro again this year…. EN could barely muster up 14 points. Let’s see how we do 

19 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I’m in present time mode my guy…. You can be stuck in the past. Last season we imploded, I’ve heard about it 182839928 times, you wouldn’t be the first…… we are better this year. As for the scheduling, yeah I’d rather have the tougher Metro opponents, over the years we’ve handled teams like Overton, McGavock, Whites Creek (when they were good)…. I’d like a shot at PC, or EN…. We play Hillsboro again this year…. EN could barely muster up 14 points. Let’s see how we do 

Just asking a question with regards to MJ over the years.  Why does MJ not schedule some tough D2AAA or 6A teams?  MJ played a very average or bad Oak Ridge team in 2019 but other than that they have not ventured out to play a tough out of region schedule.  IMO, MJ is in a region that is not real strong and by playing difficult games out of your region would prepare you for the playoffs.

1 hour ago, cbg said:

Just asking a question with regards to MJ over the years.  Why does MJ not schedule some tough D2AAA or 6A teams?  MJ played a very average or bad Oak Ridge team in 2019 but other than that they have not ventured out to play a tough out of region schedule.  IMO, MJ is in a region that is not real strong and by playing difficult games out of your region would prepare you for the playoffs.

We played Oak Ridge twice, they’re not a very bad team lol idc where you formed that opinion… our region is not tough? Let’s discuss some facts, we have two region opponents (Green Hill, White Co) ranked in the top 10 in 5a currently. Also Station Camp who was previously ranked in the top 10. Out of region we played a good Gallatin team, and we play a top 10 6a program Lebanon. I agree we should not have scheduled a team like Republic, and I can’t wait to get Warren Co. off the schedule as well. on top of all of this we play the nations LEADING rusher this week from White co. That’s competition in my eyes.

with all of this said not every game on everyone’s schedule will be “tough”. Republic was a question mark but it’s honestly a smart decision IMO already having a reasonably tough schedule, I look at that as another rest week for the starters for bigger games down the road. Lastly, this is 5a not 6a… big difference. With that being said I think our schedule ranks a solid 7/10 for difficulty.