Week 3: Oneida @ Greenback

crow

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oneida will give it all they got this week without question. Unfortunately though in the end I don't see Oneida having the guns to run 4 quarters with Greenback. I'll take Greenback by 21. I will say that if Greenback doesn't cover that spread I won't be a bit surprised. Oneida is a great bunch that always plays with a lot of heart! Got to give props to Coach Lambert as well, as long as he is roaming the sidelines Oneida will always have a chance to win!

I was surprised to see where NCS lost tonight to White House - Heritage 22-21. I'm not familiar with WH Hertage at all so with that being said, would tonight's loss be considered an upset? Or is it a bigger school that was expected to give NCS a tough game? Appreciate the input in advance.

WH-Heritage is 3A an in the same region with CPA...from what I checked they've had some success the last 2-3 seasons w/ mid playoff runs. Nash. Chr. beat them last year 20-7.

WH-Heritage is 3A an in the same region with CPA...from what I checked they've had some success the last 2-3 seasons w/ mid playoff runs. Nash. Chr. beat them last year 20-7.

Thanks for the scoop brother! Interesting loss in the early stages of the season for NCS that's for sure? Could it possibly be a sign that maybe, just maybe if somebody from the East plays lights out in Cookevillle they'd have a chance at taking down NCS? Something to definitely ponder on!

Thanks for the scoop brother! Interesting loss in the early stages of the season for NCS that's for sure? Could it possibly be a sign that maybe, just maybe if somebody from the East plays lights out in Cookevillle they'd have a chance at taking down NCS? Something to definitely ponder on!

They are still a private and they still have an OUTSTANDING coaching staff,they will be just fine.