Week 3: Oneida @ Greenback

crow

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss you guys something awful.  Texas is great but I'm not filming any more.  My youngest is in the 4th grade so I really dont get to many HS game which is the best football to watch, imo.  Man, wish I could drive over and watch the Indian war.

Just reading some clips...I will say this..in all my life, I have never seen a harder hitting game than Midway and Oneida back about 10 years ago.  Holy cow, I thought some one was gonna die. No joke.  Those boys were going at it every single down.  

Hope eveyone has a safe season.  Tell pujo I said hey! :)

Hey right back at you Smash mouth, good to see you back on here. Hope everything is good in Texas.

We should have run the ball last night until they stopped us in the first half. And the throwing is not a problem with qb it's the receivers can't catch a dang ball that hits them in the hands. If they catch the ones he put right threw there hands we score even more points. We make to many excuses in stead of plays. We need our play makers to start making plays. And our starters needs to stay on the field more than just two plays then come out for three or four. And the one thing Greg and Brent need to address is the stinking flags that were threw all night long and get them in shape!!!!

In a perfect world I agree I would run it every down bc I haven't seen anybody to come close to slowing it down. But Its still Single A ball I don't care how much talent you have, our line plays Both sides of the ball and you will hear the dads moms uncles aunts papaws granny's hollering RUN THE BALL bc it's 2nd down and short. #8 knows how big of a rest it gives the line when they hear him give 60 or 70s pass protection play. This game has evolved from the 80s and keeps evolving we can watch all the game films on vhs in my tv cabinet when that's all they did was run the ball every play and you can ask GFD and ONB what they were doing when the run wasn't coming their way. The line has to get a breather when they can. I hope the coaches run them to death Monday thru Wednesday bc we need it! Lambert has always had Ryans number and Ryan knows it. If Ryans lives by his motto "TAKE WHAT THEY GIVE YOU" be another big win for them cherokees!

We should have run the ball last night until they stopped us in the first half. And the throwing is not a problem with qb it's the receivers can't catch a dang ball that hits them in the hands. If they catch the ones he put right threw there hands we score even more points. We make to many excuses in stead of plays. We need our play makers to start making plays. And our starters needs to stay on the field more than just two plays then come out for three or four. And the one thing Greg and Brent need to address is the stinking flags that were threw all night long and get them in shape!!!!

You can't tell me that after two plays our lineman is already tired. I played both sides and special teams. Didn't even come off the field unless we were way ahead. The only difference is back then we were in shape before season started not trying to get in shape after words. And you can go ask onb and gfd and they both agree we need to run the ball until they stop it. And I'm not one that sets up there and hollers about off the wall stuff I have coached it for 18-19 years and as far as being 1a someone needs to tell uc and sp they need to stop running the ball so much because there just 1a.