South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

This McQueen fella sounds like a perfect fit for skillethead village. He'll fit right in the Pittsburg Stealers way. Ole Miss wouldn't touch this one.

Old Pirate is fixin to go to the break room and dropped by the T to check and sure nuff, you Jasper fellers is.....getting real nervous. Suggest you fellers be real careful about casting stones toward a kid. History knows ya'll done that before during yous art festival. The stealers..... way is laughable coming the jailhouse folkes! Jealousy abounds in Jasper Edited by OLD PIRATE

It's unfortunate we can't get on here and talk about the game. What are the advantages and disadvantages each team has on the other one? What will some of the individual matchups look like? Oh that's right, the majority of people on here might not have even strapped it up on Friday nights. All everyone wants to do is take shots back and forth basically resulting in nothing.

It's unfortunate we can't get on here and talk about the game. What are the advantages and disadvantages each team has on the other one? What will some of the individual matchups look like? Oh that's right, the majority of people on here might not have even strapped it up on Friday nights. All everyone wants to do is take shots back and forth basically resulting in nothing.

Now Deputy, all us fellers knowds the thread that chat about jest match ups is boring and rarely ever fill 2 pages. It's Fueding Time and theys a HEEP that has to be said or else us kinfolkes would be jest like them Dumlap fellers, Real lonely......!

From a strategery standpoint, I think that South Kimball's switching to a Single Wing J-Bird offense for the rest of the season will be will really help them ... against Whitwell.  Unfortunately it will not prevent the Red Bull suppository being rammed up their fudge round against Marion County.

From a strategery standpoint, I think that South Kimball's switching to a Single Wing J-Bird offense for the rest of the season will be will really help them ... against Whitwell. Unfortunately it will not prevent the Red Bull suppository being rammed up their fudge round against Marion County.

Old Pirate says it is no wonder you Jasper fellers has got sitch a studding problem! Cause yous consumed with a fellers preference on how he likes his sausage and fudge rounds mess! Listen up, take it slow and read every word of instructions in the studding Manuel, then start the studding video, and push repeat ifin yous get confused! LOPAO. It's Coming.....sooner than you fellows hoped, is yous getting nervous, figure you will. Now OP likes yous thinking bout the single wing. Back-n-the day, SP would jest run about 4 plays and the mostest was 46. Recon, ole professor Beene would feel sorry for the lame and beat up and call a quickly right or 317 or attempt to pass! BTW, did you take a SP skillet slinger in an attempt to up grade yous blood line? Edited by OLD PIRATE

Then you must not have had many friends on those teams. He wasn't always a QB (the QB was Thomasson) rather RB/WR/PR/KR and Safety on defense. One of the best athletes I've ever seen. I grew up with him and trust me. He went to Bridgeport Elementary, then Jasper. He lived in SP. I'm not talking bad about him, like I said he was one of the best all around athletes. He could sling a baseball from centerfield fence all the way to home plate in the air.

After typing this I realized you were talking about another kid that I grew up with through elementary and little league then he went to Jasper for High School and he was the QB and won some big games. He actually lived in Kimball so he could have went either way.

Good lord Mike you are talking about Janeway! Yeah never considered him a SP boy! I know him and his brother very well. Truth is I used to go over and visit them quite a bit myself! He had a choice, could've won a ring at either place but his mom (god rest her soul) chose the place she saw fit for him and his brother to go. If you are saying he was recruited by KC you obviously don't know him or his family very well.. KC and his parents knew each other since Bridgeport days.. I would also say he was the best 3 sport athlete I have ever witnessed! Edited by Astimeexpires01

From a strategery standpoint, I think that South Kimball's switching to a Single Wing J-Bird offense for the rest of the season will be will really help them ... against Whitwell. Unfortunately it will not prevent the Red Bull suppository being rammed up their fudge round against Marion County.

Come on man you are using as much rhetoric as our famous posters. I know you hate Coach Grider, but come on. BTW What's a single wing J-Bird offense?

i don't even know why you on here. Start a blog made up of former players that want to be serious and discuss pros and cons of the team and don't forget to talk about stats and all the good stuff. Wonder how many would join in your blog.