South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

My kids wouldn't be hanging out or spending the night. Thats for dang sure. Hope it turns out well.

hey, it's like this guys. If OJ were eligible and it helped us beat you scaly wags I would welcome him with open arms and he could spend the night with anyone he wanted. Now do you understand that we could care less what y'all think or what y'all want. it makes up feel so good reading your post knowing that it's killing you and ain't nothing you can do. Again if you think we care, we don't !! LMBO

I've seen lots of kids who were bailed out of everything their whole life,when they get grown and no one can bail them out they have a hard to grasping consequences. Tough love is a hard thing for a parent,but without it, you fail the kid. I hate spanking my kids but I'd hate even worse to see them dead or in prison.Without consequences,this world would be total chaos.

I agree Pujo! Very strongly! I have a couple of HS friends that are still dealing with consequences such as the ones you mention! I will raise my kids the same way my parents did! Spankings, accountable for your actions, RESPECT and knowing Christ! These things my kis will abide by!

funny to me that Marion people been making numerous calls to office trying to get this kid blocked from playing smh

Notice you said Marion County! Last time I checked South Pittsburg is located in MARION COUNTY! LOL.. Think it could be some of your own! I know one that is not very happy about this and he and she is a Pirate.. Edited by Astimeexpires01

hey, it's like this guys. If OJ were eligible and it helped us beat you scaly wags I would welcome him with open arms and he could spend the night with anyone he wanted. Now do you understand that we could care less what y'all think or what y'all want. it makes up feel so good reading your post knowing that it's killing you and ain't nothing you can do. Again if you think we care, we don't !! LMBO

You have me confused, It don't effect me in any shape,form or fashion.

BP, Pujo is from upper East Tennessee- Hampton. Pujo is not from Jasper, apology....! Sounds like the kinfolkes got yous a tad rattled. LOPAO

Well I hat to comment again on this crap... But... Here it goes... The kid should not be REWARDED with playing organized sports period! Education strong "Yes"! Extra curricular activities no way no how! Let me tell you somethin, you don't come to class you don't play, don't have the grades you don't play, you fight you don't play, you disrupt class you don't play, you threaten another individual you don't play. Hopefully you get my point! You commit a crime or if you are charged with a crime you shouldn't play anything until the verdict of said offence is cleared. It blows my mind that some SP folks would welcome this? I can't believe the Marion County school board would allow this either! If the kid is so ready to make a change he shouldnt need athletics to do so.. it's obvious us adults are failing him by just letting him leave one school for another just to pick up where he left off... Maybe we need to ask the elderly lady how she feels about this mess!

Kinfolk, would you and others care if he wasn't good at sports? No, you would not Kinfolk. Im just keeping it real

Now thats some admirable values right there.  I guess he will be representing the appropriate community.

Kinfolk, would you and others care if he wasn't good at sports? No, you would not Kinfolk. Im just keeping it real

Cuz, you should know this kid will not be the difference in our matchup! So your continuous post about him being a good athlete is irrelevant! Fact of the matter is we should be concerned with his education and mental stability!Not to mention the kids safety, you know the ones he will be hanging with! Edited by Astimeexpires01

Cuz, you should know this kid will not be the difference in our matchup! So your continuous post about him being a good athlete is irrelevant! Fact of the matter is we should be concerned with his education and mental stability!Not to mention the kids safety, you know the ones he will be hanging with!

Let me ask you a question. You Jasperlites rehired a coach that coached the current seniors when they were freshman. I asked this policeman at Ronnies red eye and he said it was felony to brake and enter in government building. You fellars have him a second chance. You fellars want to dismiss that their is nothing wrong with that mess. That is a heep of mess. You think im joking but im not.

I agree Pujo! Very strongly! I have a couple of HS friends that are still dealing with consequences such as the ones you mention! I will raise my kids the same way my parents did! Spankings, accountable for your actions, RESPECT and knowing Christ! These things my kis will abide by!

Great way to raise kids and I admire you for it! One thing this boy doesn't have that your kids do is a dad.