South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

You should watch your tongue when throwing off on our community. Just because you choose to not represent the orange and black gives you no right to slam us. The kid is innocent until proven guilty. If he's guilty then it was a bad decision, but if he's not guilty of the charges then it will prove to be an easy decision and many will have to eat crow. Back to the game next week. Two years ago Marion County lost Zemen and he isn't replaceable. Last year they lost Walters who isn't replaceable. The two kids that are now occupying those positions are good, solid football players, but those two positions were previously occupied by Superman each season. The kicker from the last several years also isn't replaceable. Those are some big shoes to fill as well. This Marion County team is a good team, but better than 2015 they are not. I still believe they win this game, but it will be worth coming to this season for the first time since around 2005.

First of all lets note that that was a response to SP poster stating he would suit up OJ and house him in order to beat MC which is insane.  Secondly I don't know anything about this kid or his situation aside from what was reported.  He definitely was present in a serious criminal event but his role has not been established.  Its does look bad given that extracurricular activities like football are by definition extra or in other words privileges not rights.  Lastly its safe to assume that he did not voluntarily forgo his senior season at his previous school and miss two weeks of the season just to play for SP.  In other words his participation was no longer desired.  I'm all about second chances and his education at SP should not be delayed it would just be nice to have the legal situation resolved prior to extracurricular activities.  This is it for me on this subject opinions are established and further debate is wasted time.   As for the game the Meigs game will let us know where we are at as its the first real test of the season.

So by 8. I just don't see it but I could be wrong. Field position will be huge in this game since neither team is very sound in the kicking game. I think Mc and sp could have huge game in return game. Turnovers will be huge. Looking forward to the game. Logan is bringing about 5 tech baseball players with him. Told them all about this game and what it means to him and both communities

So by 8. I just don't see it but I could be wrong. Field position will be huge in this game since neither team is very sound in the kicking game. I think Mc and sp could have huge game in return game. Turnovers will be huge. Looking forward to the game. Logan is bringing about 5 tech baseball players with him. Told them all about this game and what it means to him and both communities

he was awesome to watch scramble lol except for that one game- lol that frustrating ! Ha

I think the kicking hurt a lot of teams making them drive 80 yards every time - not the case this year SP has some reserves this year - Grider is a good coach - will have them prepared and give them the best opportunity to win - a few lucky bounces and yes unlike the last two years -

it's possible -

my apologies to Pujo. I only get on here once a year, and it's about this time every year . Lol

Admit BP, yous still not a professional cage rattler yet! It'll come with time & practice and mostly Old Pirate jest does it against the kinfolkes! They love Old Pirate round the jailhouse. LOPAO....Like a good fishing hole, theys a biting round this annual kinfolkes feud. Wi, folkes come here jest to grab a seat and stay a spell jest to watch real feuding. Figure theys a HEEP of jealousy too

Are you sure he was suspended for the pending charges? If so then shame on the school system!! If he was suspended for his actions at school then that's a different story! I said he should not be held accountable for pending charges. If he chose to threaten administrators then he should be held accountable and the Marion County school system should do the same! Education yes! Extra curricular activities, absolutely not!! This game should never be above the morals of OUR community!! You keep going back to the pending charges. I said I think there is more to his suspension than being accused of a crime.

Marion County will be fine either way. One player doesn't make a team. I think moves like this hurt more in the long term than you can gain in the present. I am entitled to an opinion, right?

As far as SP... the Kennemore kid is a stud!! The QB is very good also! SP is a legit team that MC can not afford to over look!! I only saw them at the jamboree, but the hunger in their eyes was real!! Just don't think they are there yet. But hey, what do I know!!

Absolutely entitled to your opinion. He didn't threaten administrators at his old school I can assure you. That's some BS propaganda. It's just like most other things around there. Some truth to things, but even in instances like this one things have been added to the story to make it seem even worse than it already does on the surface. At least we will get our money's worth at the game this season. 2006-2015 one team absolutely dominated. It will be good to see one a little closer.

1) if he was in the band, we wouldn't even be talking about it...

2) how come no one is complaining about the transfer from Bradley, I hear she is the best trumpet player the valley has ever seen.

3) if this kid is as bad as yall have made him out to be, it's probably a good thing you Bunch of chicken s#?ts hide behind your little screen names and conceal your true identity. Cause if I was reading this about myself, I would come see yall.

if this kid is as bad as yall have made him out to be, it's probably a good thing you Bunch of chicken s#?ts hide behind your little screen names and conceal your true identity. Cause if I was reading this about myself, I would come see yall.

Gotta be Black Gearl's kin.  The last thing any sane person wants is to have to deal with the paper work and mess of having you or any other miscreant stagger on to their property and having to deal with it.  

It is like a rabid coon, easy to dispatch messy to clean up.  

Edited by rikberry

well kinfolks reckon the captain has had another come on board the pirate ship but no worries ive already googled his name to save you folks the time! welcome aboard Mr. Foutch!!

The captain is just trying to provide all these kids with a better opportunity. It doesn't matter if they can play ball or not. I heard this could be another good one though!!!

Edited by LethalAttack

I agree with you.  I now see that you and the rest of the skilletheads are only interested in this young man's future. I apologize.  I now see because of re-reading your first post  that you were much more deeply involved and invested in his case than just what you learned from Hudl highlights.  Please re-post it so that anyone who missed or misconstrued the first time can gain an understanding into your real motivation.  Sorry to run but its time to  :hungry:.

Well I hat to comment again on this crap... But... Here it goes... The kid should not be REWARDED with playing organized sports period! Education strong "Yes"! Extra curricular activities no way no how! Let me tell you somethin, you don't come to class you don't play, don't have the grades you don't play, you fight you don't play, you disrupt class you don't play, you threaten another individual you don't play. Hopefully you get my point! You commit a crime or if you are charged with a crime you shouldn't play anything until the verdict of said offence is cleared. It blows my mind that some SP folks would welcome this? I can't believe the Marion County school board would allow this either! If the kid is so ready to make a change he shouldnt need athletics to do so.. it's obvious us adults are failing him by just letting him leave one school for another just to pick up where he left off... Maybe we need to ask the elderly lady how she feels about this mess!

I’m terribly sorry that you guys are bothered by this… The captain can’t help that the kid likes to play football. Seriously back to my original question. What would you do in this situation? You bunch of loon’s act like he should only be allowed to get an education? If you are going to allow the kid to be in the hallways etc. Then you can’t just say you aren’t allowed to play organized football. The problem here is if it was any other kid, even a girl for that matter that wanted to participate in an extra-curricular activity besides football not a single one of you would be complaining. 

Edited by LethalAttack