Alcoa travels to Redskin County to play Loudon County

BCsportsfan

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just do that to bother you and apparently it must work. Far as Alcoa goes I pull for them and the other schools in the county because I know kids and families on each team and only wish the best for them. Will I be hoping they will win the state, of course. Will that bother me if Maryville don't win and falls short, of course not. The world didn't stop the last time they didn't. Do your post bother me, of course not. All I see is an insecure person that can't take it if someone throws it back at them or has a comment they don't agree with and want to go try and throw s^^t all over the person that said it instead of trying to have a normal conversation with them. Do I feel Alcoa is playing in the wrong class, of course I do. Do I think they should go to 4A , of course I do and they would do just fine there and still keep on winning state championships and play before bigger crowds.

+1 Well said.  The GAYSQUADERS can't handle the truth so they just decide to attack those of us that point it out to them.  They get on here and make fun of other programs when in fact if they didn't bring in players every year they would be mediocre at best.  BC reminds me of Kaepernick, a coward.  As a matter of fact that's my new nickname for you BC.  Going forward i'll be addressing you as Kaepernick the coward that you are... :popcorneater:

+1 Well said. The GAYSQUADERS can't handle the truth so they just decide to attack those of us that point it out to them. They get on here and make fun of other programs when in fact if they didn't bring in players every year they would be mediocre at best. BC reminds me of Kaepernick, a coward. As a matter of fact that's my new nickname for you BC. Going forward i'll be addressing you as Kaepernick the coward that you are... :popcorneater:

73236811-404A-4DCB-B12E-DA1BB6CE4955_zps