Alcoa travels to Redskin County to play Loudon County

BCsportsfan

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know who your are what you do. You do build some beautiful homes. And...I know who's "fueling" you because he is a coward. I had my fair share of being bullied and picked on at an early age and the worst was at home. I decided to stand up for myself and fight back early on. Most posters from Alcoa and Maryville know who I am and most are real good frinds. I'm not going to back down regardless if its face to face or behind a key board. It's just my background. I WILL keep moving forward. So, I agree it would be wise for us to quit and move on.

BC I was told over a year ago that your wife ran a business there at M-Land and for some reason I always thought it was Missy that they were talking about until now. I would speak to her husband and he would never say anything. I thought well I'll just aggravate you until you do and then tell you I was Barney. Anyways I think the world of your wife and if your a tenth of the person she is which I know you are then you have to be a great person. I am so sorry for anything I said to you and I felt like dog^^it all morning especially after finding out who you really were. It also bothered me saying stuff I didn't mean because I have a lot of friends from Alcoa and I would hate for them to think bad of me when I really do pull for all the programs. My Uncle Kenneth was the one that took the time to trace back into Alcoa's History to get the scores for the football yearbook. I also took time three years ago off from work and did the same thing and read each article from limb to limb going back far as you could go. I had found a lot of mistakes my uncle had made which he got corrected in last years book so I do understand each teams history very well in Blount County by doing so. Anyways glad this crap is behind us.

BC I was told over a year ago that your wife ran a business there at M-Land and for some reason I always thought it was Missy that they were talking about until now. I would speak to her husband and he would never say anything. I thought well I'll just aggravate you until you do and then tell you I was Barney. Anyways I think the world of your wife and if your a tenth of the person she is which I know you are then you have to be a great person. I am so sorry for anything I said to you and I felt like dog^^it all morning especially after finding out who you really were. It also bothered me saying stuff I didn't mean because I have a lot of friends from Alcoa and I would hate for them to think bad of me when I really do pull for all the programs. My Uncle Kenneth was the one that took the time to trace back into Alcoa's History to get the scores for the football yearbook. I also took time three years ago off from work and did the same thing and read each article from limb to limb going back far as you could go. I had found a lot of mistakes my uncle had made which he got corrected in last years book so I do understand each teams history very well in Blount County by doing so. Anyways glad this crap is behind us.

Thank you, I do sincerely accepted your apology. When someone continually attacks the Alcoa Program unfairly, I try to stand up for the Community, School and team. I was not going to retaliate by attacking your School, a School that that I also have the utmost respect for. So, I directed my dislike and comments toward you. I and several others can not understand why you would put Alcoa down in very similar ways that the Maryville faithful would have to defend the Maryville program? Recuiting,not playing strong enough teams,not playing in a higher classifications, etc. Several years ago Alcoa played Fulton, and did up to 2013. Alcoa added Catholic for 2014 and 2015. Immediately Everyone started saying Alcoa was scared to play? with a 14-1 record against them, that was farthest thing from the truth.Especially after Catholic knocked of Fulton off to win the 4A state Championship. Everybody wants Alcoa and Maryville to play a superbowl team instead of giving them credit for doing what they do in their classification. I was just blown away that it was someone from the Area and someone that played at Maryville?? I apologize for also making it personal. I'll look for you next time I'm in the building and say hi.