William Blount at Dobyns Bennett

We had less than 40 people show up for senior night, sad but the fans were fed up. And you're right the band parents are the same everywhere, come 3rd quarter and their gone. But they just wanted to see their kid, they paid to get in so the school got their money. But even the band parents stayed away.

I think the people in Oak Ridge are more about actual football. To many people in Kingsport are about looking good. I bet if you walked into the stadium this Friday night and ask fans what the record was last year 9 out of 10 wouldn't have a clue.

Waco u are 100% right about playing weak competition, it's no gonna get u where u want to be. If any teams are gonna compete on the field with Maryville then we are just gonna have to get better. I love what the WB administration has done starting by hiring coach shad and his staff. They trying to get the tools to compete.

As far as your 9/10 fan not knowing the record last year that has to be true also. As I'm on the sideline Friday I asked a guy helping with the chains or something what the 769 meant ..he said it's the head coaches wins. I thought Gary rankin has 384 and is the winningest so I knew he was wrong. Then he came back later and said he found out it was the total of win for db

#27 for WB had a 2 really bad ankles Friday, had he not I think he would have had 300 yards and 4 Tds

Good luck rest of the season and hope the kids come back from injuries.

Waco u are 100% right about playing weak competition, it's no gonna get u where u want to be. If any teams are gonna compete on the field with Maryville then we are just gonna have to get better. I love what the WB administration has done starting by hiring coach shad and his staff. They trying to get the tools to compete.

As far as your 9/10 fan not knowing the record last year that has to be true also. As I'm on the sideline Friday I asked a guy helping with the chains or something what the 769 meant ..he said it's the head coaches wins. I thought Gary rankin has 384 and is the winningest so I knew he was wrong. Then he came back later and said he found out it was the total of win for db

#27 for WB had a 2 really bad ankles Friday, had he not I think he would have had 300 yards and 4 Tds

Good luck rest of the season and hope the kids come back from injuries.

I'd say that 769 sign will come down soon as I think Maryville will overtake DB this year in the total wins column. Who knows what the total is for Maryville? 

I'd say that 769 sign will come down soon as I think Maryville will overtake DB this year in the total wins column. Who knows what the total is for Maryville? 

By my cyferin and figgurin Maryville has won 761 since 1926. Stars is a little goodur at cyferin than me cause he had some of that Lower Alnwick eggikashun. I just left him and mama at Salasritas so it might be a while before he can correct me if I'm wrong.