WB vs Maryville Middle school tonight. Predicted scores and offers

32hammer

Gov I've seen an Alcoa team about ten or twelve years ago score 60 on Maryville Junior High and the same kids lost as seniors. Things change so much between then and three years later Certain kids s mature faster than others at that age but the others catch up and sometimes pass those kids that grew up fast. The senior class at Maryville is playing without it's best player from the 8th grade class. No one saw that happening at the time but things change.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect example why county kids go elsewhere. WB middle OC gift wrapped that one for us. We should have lost 28-0. Poor misuse of talent. 18,5,44 are very good looking kids. I've been watching 5 grow. Known him since he was 10, one of the most complete backs I've seen in awhile. If WB figures out how to use him in the run game it'll open up a real good passing game with that nice qb they have, to bad they won't.

Gov I've seen an Alcoa team about ten or twelve years ago score 60 on Maryville Junior High and the same kids lost as seniors. Things change so much between then and three years later Certain kids s mature faster than others at that age but the others catch up and sometimes pass those kids that grew up fast. The senior class at Maryville is playing without it's best player from the 8th grade class. No one saw that happening at the time but things change.

That group had 6 very good players for their age. Only 4 still play football and one of those is at Henry county.

Perfect example why county kids go elsewhere. WB middle OC gift wrapped that one for us. We should have lost 28-0. Poor misuse of talent. 18,5,44 are very good looking kids. I've been watching 5 grow. Known him since he was 10, one of the most complete backs I've seen in awhile. If WB figures out how to use him in the run game it'll open up a real good passing game with that nice qb they have, to bad they won't.

I Edited by MOMOF23

Knew it would be good game.  

And I am glad I was wrong.  I found it to be a very entertaining game...just like the WB Middle Game.  Not sure what an earlier poster said about misuse of Mcgill in middle school game.  He had over 170 yards.  It isn't his fault the center snapped it over the quarterback's head 5 times which kept WBM from scoring more.  Another example of someone blaming a coach for play calling when I am not sure Mcgill could have gotten many more carries.  He was exhausted.  He was running around all over the field.  I am pretty sure the OC didn't call the "snap it over the QB head" play so WBM could have 3rd and 44.  WBM did not play well at all.  Neither did Tennessee.  But in the end the better teams came out on top in both games.  No doubt I have watched a lot of games involving Maryville, and that particular class is definitely not what I am used to seeing.  Now if they can borrow a few players from around the area then it could be strong, but right now it is not.

And I am glad I was wrong.  I found it to be a very entertaining game...just like the WB Middle Game.  Not sure what an earlier poster said about misuse of Mcgill in middle school game.  He had over 170 yards.  It isn't his fault the center snapped it over the quarterback's head 5 times which kept WBM from scoring more.  Another example of someone blaming a coach for play calling when I am not sure Mcgill could have gotten many more carries.  He was exhausted.  He was running around all over the field.  I am pretty sure the OC didn't call the "snap it over the QB head" play so WBM could have 3rd and 44.  WBM did not play well at all.  Neither did Tennessee.  But in the end the better teams came out on top in both games.  No doubt I have watched a lot of games involving Maryville, and that particular class is definitely not what I am used to seeing.  Now if they can borrow a few players from around the area then it could be strong, but right now it is not.

Your the man in the right position ETCoach. Could you help stars with garbage service during the holidays?

And I am glad I was wrong. I found it to be a very entertaining game...just like the WB Middle Game. Not sure what an earlier poster said about misuse of Mcgill in middle school game. He had over 170 yards. It isn't his fault the center snapped it over the quarterback's head 5 times which kept WBM from scoring more. Another example of someone blaming a coach for play calling when I am not sure Mcgill could have gotten many more carries. He was exhausted. He was running around all over the field. I am pretty sure the OC didn't call the "snap it over the QB head" play so WBM could have 3rd and 44. WBM did not play well at all. Neither did Tennessee. But in the end the better teams came out on top in both games. No doubt I have watched a lot of games involving Maryville, and that particular class is definitely not what I am used to seeing. Now if they can borrow a few players from around the area then it could be strong, but right now it is not.

You see Parker had having over 170 yards rushing, which I am proud of. I also see him as having a poor defensive game. I know his true potential and last night was not it. Some would say he had a good game...I say he had an okay game. When you see a game where he plays to his full potential you will understand what I'm talking about. I am his biggest fan but I can also be his biggest critic. That's okay because at the end of the day he's mine and I love him either way.

I would never blame a coach for my son having an average game, that's on him. My husband tells me don't get an opinion but I choose to give it anyway. And I just prefer going off center vs shotgun in some situations 🙈😠I also think they should adjust to the situation given and rise to it.

Edited by MOMOF23