Alcoee comes on ovur two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Is the ref that threw the game changing flag on the phantom hold last year going to be there? LOL

Hammer last year I stayed at home and watched the game on live stream because I didn't feel like going to a game two hours early and set facing the sun elbow to elbow and having to jump up every two minutes to let some dumba^^ through to go to the concession stand to get a hot dog. They showed the play a half a dozen times on replay and even Ray Charles could have seen it. The biggest thing in question was that he took his time to call the penalty as the play developed downfield which I can clearly understand why Alcoa fans were mad. The guy that called the penalty went to school at Maryville and was one grade ahead of me but he has been calling for many years and I can tell you that I've heard more Maryville fans in the past think that he has given the other team over the years the benefit and not Maryville and I've heard people even call him a trader. I know him personally and his entire family and they are great people. Being an official is one job I wouldn't wish off on anyone and that's why there's not a long line of people that apply for the position.

Hammer last year I stayed at home and watched the game on live stream because I didn't feel like going to a game two hours early and set facing the sun elbow to elbow and having to jump up every two minutes to let some dumba^^ through to go to the concession stand to get a hot dog. They showed the play a half a dozen times on replay and even Ray Charles could have seen it. The biggest thing in question was that he took his time to call the penalty as the play developed downfield which I can clearly understand why Alcoa fans were mad. The guy that called the penalty went to school at Maryville and was one grade ahead of me but he has been calling for many years and I can tell you that I've heard more Maryville fans in the past think that he has given the other team over the years the benefit and not Maryville and I've heard people even call him a trader. I know him personally and his entire family and they are great people. Being an official is one job I wouldn't wish off on anyone and that's why there's not a long line of people that apply for the position.

I thought ALL Refs & Umps had to go to school and be employed by the Maryville City to call games in Blount County......???? Boooo Ref!!!! LOL!

I thought ALL Refs & Umps had to go to school and be employed by the Maryville City to call games in Blount County......???? Boooo Ref!!!! LOL!

I funniest thing I think of is that the guys younger brother went to Heritage and to this day is the best running back in their school history so I don't think his Maryville background would hold water with this being the case. Had his brother went to Maryville I do believe they would have won the 79 championship.