Mairvul goes upp two Dobbuns Bent-It

STARSNBARS

To some db fans not all, i can't tell you how to feel or act about your team but, you guys really don't care when you want Graham and his staff fired cause it really doesn't effect yall. For as long as i known db program Graham was the coach, he dedicated so much for the program. Coaching at db is his life.

See it's just not that easy, if he's out of a job then he can't provide for his family. It's hard to just pick up and go. The same coach you guys want gone is the same coach gave yall many undefeated season not just get against the local teams.

I can't stress to you enough Graham isn't the problem. Maryville is successful because their youth are taught the proper forms, techniques, etc by people with college experience. Quarles gets all the credit but, their already polished by time they get to him. All Quarles has to do is make the best play calling.

If you want to see change go help the youth programs, get people with experience working with the kids. Here in bristol we have terrible systems, farthers coaching his son teams, putting them out of positions, then by time they get to high school the kid is confused. His dad told him he was a 270lb qb.

If you guys want yall voices heard yall all get together and boycott 1 game, get eastman not to donate money for 1 year, then u will slowly start to see change. It's great that the sensabaughs throw a summer camp but, that's like for 3 days, u can't teach somebody to become an English professor in 3 days. It takes time.

If all that i said goes in 1 ear an out the other remember this 1 thing, there's over 250 high schools in tn. At the end of every football season, only 6 teams, coaches, fan base going to be pleased. Db u guys went 4-6 in the regular season so, u guys cried early. Maryville had a 10-0 regular season, both teams had the same results, rebels fans cried late. I guarantee you some of their fans haven't recover from that loss. Db I'm sure yall done recover from the 4-7 season. So really who had the better season.

Quarles does NOT get all the credit BTW.....

I'm not talking about all the DB fans that have their heads up the systems backside,just a few.I don't care.A lot of my friends and family  lost their jobs at Eastman and other local companys over the years had to make a living as well.Great people that done a fine job and treated people right.DB has also had some fine coaches and fine men and still do.I'd let my kid play for most of them today,win or lose.On the other hand .I don't care if I knew DB would never lose another game,there is no way in hail another kid of mine will play for DB as it is.

Here we go 2 of the most passionate fan bases. I'm calling it a tie, can't decide who has the better fans. Anybody trolling this thread if your team in a bye week, or u just wanna skip out on your team this week j. Fred stadium is the place to be. It's going to be electric, a college atmosphere, folks get there early. '12 db vs sh over 14k packed the stadium, real curious how close they get to that # for this game.

There is no doubt at all that D-B has the best fan base of all high school football from what I've seen over the years. Reminds me of Tennessee fans when a big game is going. I've also been very impressed with Sevier County and Oak Rrdge also. At Maryville I'm not sure what has happened over the years but we're not having packed houses like we did before in the past. In the last seven or eight years last years Oakland game was the first time I've seen the place completely full. Not even the Blackman game a couple of years ago was full and you can see that for yourself on youtube. A few years ago when D-B came to town their fans had to come to our side because there were so many good seats available so why not. Don't get me wrong , we have some great fans and the best one's are the one's that travel with the team but it seems like when one leaves there's not someone to replace them. 

• Upvote 1

Maybe its just the nature of the game, I don't know, but have yall noticed that it doesn't take long for any DB thread to get away from football and embrace subjects like Pal's, Eastman, the band, the upper deck, fire the coach, etc.

Was hoping to see more X's and O's type of talk for this very important game against the Rebels.

It may not be a barn burner on the T but I guarantee you this will be one heck of a game on the field in a few days...

To some db fans not all, i can't tell you how to feel or act about your team but, you guys really don't care when you want Graham and his staff fired cause it really doesn't effect yall. For as long as i known db program Graham was the coach, he dedicated so much for the program. Coaching at db is his life.

See it's just not that easy, if he's out of a job then he can't provide for his family. It's hard to just pick up and go. The same coach you guys want gone is the same coach gave yall many undefeated season not just get against the local teams.

I can't stress to you enough Graham isn't the problem. Maryville is successful because their youth are taught the proper forms, techniques, etc by people with college experience. Quarles gets all the credit but, their already polished by time they get to him. All Quarles has to do is make the best play calling.

If you want to see change go help the youth programs, get people with experience working with the kids. Here in bristol we have terrible systems, farthers coaching his son teams, putting them out of positions, then by time they get to high school the kid is confused. His dad told him he was a 270lb qb.

If you guys want yall voices heard yall all get together and boycott 1 game, get eastman not to donate money for 1 year, then u will slowly start to see change. It's great that the sensabaughs throw a summer camp but, that's like for 3 days, u can't teach somebody to become an English professor in 3 days. It takes time.

If all that i said goes in 1 ear an out the other remember this 1 thing, there's over 250 high schools in tn. At the end of every football season, only 6 teams, coaches, fan base going to be pleased. Db u guys went 4-6 in the regular season so, u guys cried early. Maryville had a 10-0 regular season, both teams had the same results, rebels fans cried late. I guarantee you some of their fans haven't recover from that loss. Db I'm sure yall done recover from the 4-7 season. So really who had the better season.

You're Drunk.

• Upvote 1

There is no doubt at all that D-B has the best fan base of all high school football from what I've seen over the years. Reminds me of Tennessee fans when a big game is going. I've also been very impressed with Sevier County and Oak Rrdge also. At Maryville I'm not sure what has happened over the years but we're not having packed houses like we did before in the past. In the last seven or eight years last years Oakland game was the first time I've seen the place completely full. Not even the Blackman game a couple of years ago was full and you can see that for yourself on youtube. A few years ago when D-B came to town their fans had to come to our side because there were so many good seats available so why not. Don't get me wrong , we have some great fans and the best one's are the one's that travel with the team but it seems like when one leaves there's not someone to replace them.

The Fulton game last year was sro