Mairvul goes upp two Dobbuns Bent-It

STARSNBARS

Had a couple of additional differences makers out last week and a couple that were back. About 2 to 3 weeks away from being full strength again. The next kids in line played pretty darn well last week. Depth building at it's best.

FBF-100....Maryville's passing game is dismal at best. They throw 4 to 5 balls a game and most of them are incomplete. Stack the box against them and DB will blow them out. Ask Compton.

yep,I seen the. 80 yard or so 3rd pass against Alcoa

Guest footballfan100

He is correct, I am a science hill fan. But I also keep up with most of East TN teams. I just know that DB has been and is looking forward to this game since the spring. They are playing very well it seems after beating HV fairly easy. Pair this with the fact that Maryville is playing with several key players out could lead to a east TN upset. I'm not talking trash, just stating the obvious.

If DB pulls off the upset the students and fans WILL storm the field afterwards.

I know that the TSSAA takes a dim view of such actions but does anyone know the specifics?

Do they just levy a fine against the school or does it have implications to the team in the next game, the playoffs, etc.?      Or maybe they just give you a warning not to do it again??

Maryville hurt is like a hurt bear.These kids at DB have been told a lot of crap over the last week or so.Their not that stupid,they already know what the least talented team in Blount county can do .This is the godfather of not only Blount county football but the entire state coming to town.Just like all the regular season close games Maryville has,the best chance  DB has to  win is if GQ lets it happen and I don't see that being done.

Had a couple of additional differences makers out last week and a couple that were back. About 2 to 3 weeks away from being full strength again. The next kids in line played pretty darn well last week. Depth building at it's best.

FBF-100....Maryville's passing game is dismal at best. They throw 4 to 5 balls a game and most of them are incomplete. Stack the box against them and DB will blow them out. Ask Compton.

Post of the day. Just waiting for that clown rckickoff to join the fun

Maryville hurt is like a hurt bear.These kids at DB have been told a lot of crap over the last week or so.Their not that stupid,they already know what the least talented team in Blount county can do .This is the godfather of not only Blount county football but the entire state coming to town.Just like all the regular season close games Maryville has,the best chance  DB has to  win is if GQ lets it happen and I don't see that being done.

Yeah I totally agree, I was just saying "What if...."         You know like sometimes you will see colleges get fined when students rush the field and tear down the goal posts and stuff like that.    And now that I think about it I was being unfairly presumptuous anyway, if DB wins the fans may just applaud and then file out of the stadium in an orderly fashion.