Mairvul goes upp two Dobbuns Bent-It

STARSNBARS

Yeah I totally agree, I was just saying "What if...."         You know like sometimes you will see colleges get fined when students rush the field and tear down the goal posts and stuff like that.    And now that I think about it I was being unfairly presumptuous anyway, if DB wins the fans may just applaud and then file out of the stadium in an orderly fashion.

Your not a goal post insurance agent are you Blazer ! I was at the Vols game when Peyton and the boys upset Alabama years ago.The Alabama police didn't take to kindly to the Vol fans on their field.Blazer,if DB wins this game,they will have to go ahead and replace the turf next week along with the goal post.

To some db fans not all, i can't tell you how to feel or act about your team but, you guys really don't care when you want Graham and his staff fired cause it really doesn't effect yall. For as long as i known db program Graham was the coach, he dedicated so much for the program. Coaching at db is his life.

See it's just not that easy, if he's out of a job then he can't provide for his family. It's hard to just pick up and go. The same coach you guys want gone is the same coach gave yall many undefeated season not just get against the local teams.

I can't stress to you enough Graham isn't the problem. Maryville is successful because their youth are taught the proper forms, techniques, etc by people with college experience. Quarles gets all the credit but, their already polished by time they get to him. All Quarles has to do is make the best play calling.

If you want to see change go help the youth programs, get people with experience working with the kids. Here in bristol we have terrible systems, farthers coaching his son teams, putting them out of positions, then by time they get to high school the kid is confused. His dad told him he was a 270lb qb.

If you guys want yall voices heard yall all get together and boycott 1 game, get eastman not to donate money for 1 year, then u will slowly start to see change. It's great that the sensabaughs throw a summer camp but, that's like for 3 days, u can't teach somebody to become an English professor in 3 days. It takes time.

If all that i said goes in 1 ear an out the other remember this 1 thing, there's over 250 high schools in tn. At the end of every football season, only 6 teams, coaches, fan base going to be pleased. Db u guys went 4-6 in the regular season so, u guys cried early. Maryville had a 10-0 regular season, both teams had the same results, rebels fans cried late. I guarantee you some of their fans haven't recover from that loss. Db I'm sure yall done recover from the 4-7 season. So really who had the better season.

For a more robust understanding of the above, here you go - translated & in the appropriate color:

一些çƒè¿·åˆ†è²ä¸æ˜¯å…¨éƒ¨ï¼Œæˆ‘ä¸èƒ½å‘Šè¨´ä½ å¦‚何去感å—或你的團隊行為,而是,你們真的當你想Graham和他的工作人員解僱的原因真的ä¸æœƒå½±éŸ¿äºžå‹’​​ä¸åœ¨ä¹Žã€‚åªè¦æˆ‘稱為DB計劃格雷厄姆是教練,他奉ç»é€™éº¼å¤šçš„程åºã€‚在DB教練是他的生命。

è¦‹å®ƒåªæ˜¯ä¸é‚£éº¼å®¹æ˜“,如果他失業了,那麼他就ä¸èƒ½ç‚ºä»–的家人。很難åªè¦æ‹¿èµ·åŽ»ã€‚你們想è¦èµ°äº†åŒæ¨£çš„教練是一樣的教練給亞勒很多賽季ä¸æ•—ä¸åƒ…僅是ç²å¾—å°æœ¬åœ°çƒéšŠã€‚

æˆ‘ä¸èƒ½å¼·èª¿çµ¦ä½ è¶³å¤ çš„格雷厄姆是沒有å•é¡Œçš„。瑪麗維爾是æˆåŠŸçš„,因為他們的é’年被教導正確的形å¼ï¼ŒæŠ€è¡“等的人具有大專以上經驗。誇爾斯ç²å¾—所有的榮譽,但是,他們已經被時間他們得到他打磨。所有誇爾斯所è¦åšçš„就是åšå‡ºæœ€å¥½çš„打打電話。

å¦‚果你想看到的變化去幫助é’年方案,讓有經驗的人與孩å­å€‘的工作。在這裡,在布里斯托爾,我們有å¯æ€•çš„系統,farthers執教他的兒å­çš„團隊,使他們出ä½ç½®ï¼Œç„¶å¾Œé€šéŽä¸€æ¬¡ä»–們進入高中的孩å­æ˜¯å›°æƒ‘。他的父親告訴他,他是一個270lb QB。

å¦‚果你們想è¦äºžå‹’çš„è²éŸ³äºžå‹’都èšåœ¨ä¸€èµ·ï¼Œä¸¦æŠµåˆ¶1çš„éŠæˆ²ï¼Œè®“伊士曼ä¸æ錢為1年,則u會慢慢開始看到變化。這是å‰å¤§çš„sensabaughs拋出一個å¤ä»¤ç‡Ÿï¼Œä½†æ˜¯ï¼Œé€™å°±åƒ3天,你無法教人æˆç‚º3天的英語教授。這需è¦æ™‚間。

å¦‚果所有的,我說在1耳朵進一個出å°æ–¹è¨˜ä½é€™ä¸€æ¨£æ±è¥¿ï¼Œæœ‰è¶…éŽ250所高中在田ç´è¥¿å·žã€‚在æ¯ä¸€å€‹è¶³çƒè³½å­£çµæŸï¼Œåªæœ‰6支çƒéšŠï¼Œæ•™ç·´ï¼Œçƒè¿·æœƒå¾ˆé«˜èˆˆçš„。 DB能跟大家去4-6在常è¦è³½çš„話,ü傢伙早哭了。瑪麗維爾了一個10-0的常è¦è³½ï¼Œå…©éšŠæœ‰ç›¸åŒçš„çµæžœï¼Œå›è»çƒè¿·å“­äº†æ™šæœŸã€‚我å‘ä½ ä¿è­‰ä»–們的一些çƒè¿·é‚„沒有從虧æ中æ¢å¾©éŽä¾†ã€‚ DB我敢肯定,亞勒完æˆå¾ž

For a more robust understanding of the above, here you go - translated & in the appropriate color:

一些çƒè¿·åˆ†è²ä¸æ˜¯å…¨éƒ¨ï¼Œæˆ‘ä¸èƒ½å‘Šè¨´ä½ å¦‚何去感å—或你的團隊行為,而是,你們真的當你想Graham和他的工作人員解僱的原因真的ä¸æœƒå½±éŸ¿äºžå‹’​​ä¸åœ¨ä¹Žã€‚åªè¦æˆ‘稱為DB計劃格雷厄姆是教練,他奉ç»é€™éº¼å¤šçš„程åºã€‚在DB教練是他的生命。

è¦‹å®ƒåªæ˜¯ä¸é‚£éº¼å®¹æ˜“,如果他失業了,那麼他就ä¸èƒ½ç‚ºä»–的家人。很難åªè¦æ‹¿èµ·åŽ»ã€‚你們想è¦èµ°äº†åŒæ¨£çš„教練是一樣的教練給亞勒很多賽季ä¸æ•—ä¸åƒ…僅是ç²å¾—å°æœ¬åœ°çƒéšŠã€‚

æˆ‘ä¸èƒ½å¼·èª¿çµ¦ä½ è¶³å¤ çš„格雷厄姆是沒有å•é¡Œçš„。瑪麗維爾是æˆåŠŸçš„,因為他們的é’年被教導正確的形å¼ï¼ŒæŠ€è¡“等的人具有大專以上經驗。誇爾斯ç²å¾—所有的榮譽,但是,他們已經被時間他們得到他打磨。所有誇爾斯所è¦åšçš„就是åšå‡ºæœ€å¥½çš„打打電話。

å¦‚果你想看到的變化去幫助é’年方案,讓有經驗的人與孩å­å€‘的工作。在這裡,在布里斯托爾,我們有å¯æ€•çš„系統,farthers執教他的兒å­çš„團隊,使他們出ä½ç½®ï¼Œç„¶å¾Œé€šéŽä¸€æ¬¡ä»–們進入高中的孩å­æ˜¯å›°æƒ‘。他的父親告訴他,他是一個270lb QB。

å¦‚果你們想è¦äºžå‹’çš„è²éŸ³äºžå‹’都èšåœ¨ä¸€èµ·ï¼Œä¸¦æŠµåˆ¶1çš„éŠæˆ²ï¼Œè®“伊士曼ä¸æ錢為1年,則u會慢慢開始看到變化。這是å‰å¤§çš„sensabaughs拋出一個å¤ä»¤ç‡Ÿï¼Œä½†æ˜¯ï¼Œé€™å°±åƒ3天,你無法教人æˆç‚º3天的英語教授。這需è¦æ™‚間。

å¦‚果所有的,我說在1耳朵進一個出å°æ–¹è¨˜ä½é€™ä¸€æ¨£æ±è¥¿ï¼Œæœ‰è¶…éŽ250所高中在田ç´è¥¿å·žã€‚在æ¯ä¸€å€‹è¶³çƒè³½å­£çµæŸï¼Œåªæœ‰6支çƒéšŠï¼Œæ•™ç·´ï¼Œçƒè¿·æœƒå¾ˆé«˜èˆˆçš„。 DB能跟大家去4-6在常è¦è³½çš„話,ü傢伙早哭了。瑪麗維爾了一個10-0的常è¦è³½ï¼Œå…©éšŠæœ‰ç›¸åŒçš„çµæžœï¼Œå›è»çƒè¿·å“­äº†æ™šæœŸã€‚我å‘ä½ ä¿è­‰ä»–們的一些çƒè¿·é‚„沒有從虧æ中æ¢å¾©éŽä¾†ã€‚ DB我敢肯定,亞勒完æˆå¾ž

一个èªæ˜Žçš„笨蛋耻辱是所有的孩å­éƒ½æœ‰ä¸€å教练在 DB

Translation...

Some fan decibels are not all, I can not tell you how to feel or your team behavior, but, you really do not care when you want Graham and his staff to dismiss the cause really does not affect Yall. As long as I call DB Program Graham is the coach, he dedicate so much to the program. The coach at DB is his life.

Seeing it is not so easy, if he is unemployed, then he can not for his family. It's hard to just pick it up. You want to go the same coach is the same as the coach to give Yale a lot of season undefeated not just to get to the local team.

I can not stress enough to give you Graham is no problem. Maryville is successful because their young people are taught the right form, technical, etc. People with college or above experience. Quarres gets all the honors, but they've been time they get him polished. All Quarles has to do is make the best call.

If you want to see the changes going to help youth programs, let the experienced people work with the kids. Here, in Bristol, we have a terrible system, farthers coaching his son's team to make them out of position and then confused by the children they once entered high school. His father told him that he was a 270lb QB.

If ya want yall yal'd together, and boycott a game, let Eastman donate money for a year, then u will slowly start to see the change. It's great for the sensabaughs to throw a summer camp, but it's like 3 days that you can not teach people to become 3 days of English professors. This takes time.

If all that, I said in one ear into one out of each other to remember this thing, there are more than 250 high schools in Tennessee. At the end of each football season, only six teams, coaches, fans will be happy. DB can tell you to go 4-6 in the regular season, U guy early to cry. Maryville had a 10-0 regular season, both teams had the same result, rebel fans were crying late. I assure you that some of their fans have not recovered from the losses. DB I'm sure, yall done from

Just in case you Maryville fans haven't figured it out yet the two "fellows" talking all the trash are not DB fans. One is Daniel Boone and one is Science Hill. Go figure.

Not so sure bout that one, WaCo.   Never misses a DB game, especially JV.  Lives in the past with the "Freshman" team from two years ago.  Knows the stats of a particular player by heart, and lists them weekly.  Never posts on SH thread.  Walkin and quackin alot like a duck....

complacency could be a factor at Maryville. I know db fans will be more fired up than the rebels fans because db is a huge underdog. Watch a new england patriots game, the middle section is about completely empty, i guess after so many superbowl rings it's just isn't the same. Probably the same way for the rebels they seen so many state titles won it might not have the same meaning anymore. I was told that the db stands isn't what it once was. And i been to alot of tn high games they always had a good fan base, but a bunch of empty seats been there lately. Some of it could be towns are growing an giving the kids extra things to do then go to a game. Not me if I'm off work then I'm heading to game. I love high school, college, nfl don't get to see as much as i like cause I'm always working.

i think its just an epidemic of BUTTHURTNESS