Mairvul goes upp two Dobbuns Bent-It

STARSNBARS

QB went down in the first half up 21-7 and had scored on every drive before he was hurt! Best linebacker was suspended due to a bad call in Oak Ridge game! Like Maryville now, DB had at least three other starters out as well! DB has depth but couldn't overcome the losses as well as Maryville does when starters are out at key positions!

There you go RR! There's your answer! I hope it explains why DB lost! To the 4th best team in blount county!

There you go RR! There's your answer! I hope it explains why DB lost! To the 4th best team in blount county!

SDOT it is similar to your team losing to just about everyone you play, except your key losses in players was due to graduation! Like most High school teams (maybe excluding Maryville) the loss of key players makes a real big difference in the outcome of a game!

SDOT it is similar to your team losing to just about everyone you play, except your key losses in players was due to graduation! Like most High school teams (maybe excluding Maryville) the loss of key players makes a real big difference in the outcome of a game!

Thanks for telling me! I was wondering why we were so bad this year! I didn't know we had players graduate! Most people here don't! Thanks for the insight!

• Upvote 1

here a blueprint to keep your team relevant. Journey to the next town over, get good ole Dolly to help recruit. Give them recruits and their families season passes. Keep them boys fed at aunt granny. Keep them away from that new purdy wooden coaster that's always broke down, we wouldn't want them to change their minds. Need a new coach, no problem, head up to the blazing fury, the man always running out the house from that purdy lady (come back here u hunk a man, i wanna kiss on u some. Kiss? Seems like u been kissing that mule train) seems he rather be anywhere but, stuck in the house with that woman. Don't blame him.

Hey it's illegal but, its our little secret, don't tell anybody

If you can quote the soundtrack on the Blazin Fury you ain't from the Tri Cities. Busted
  • Upvote 1