Mairvul goes upp two Dobbuns Bent-It

STARSNBARS

here a blueprint to keep your team relevant. Journey to the next town over, get good ole Dolly to help recruit. Give them recruits and their families season passes. Keep them boys fed at aunt granny. Keep them away from that new purdy wooden coaster that's always broke down, we wouldn't want them to change their minds. Need a new coach, no problem, head up to the blazing fury, the man always running out the house from that purdy lady (come back here u hunk a man, i wanna kiss on u some. Kiss? Seems like u been kissing that mule train) seems he rather be anywhere but, stuck in the house with that woman. Don't blame him.

Hey it's illegal but, its our little secret, don't tell anybody

Now this is a gooder blueprint Edited by SdotBears

FNL78, the dude threw a punch. It was obvious.

He rolled over and pushed him after your center yanked him down from behind! For the record, the flag was in the air before he even rolled over! The worst reffed game I have ever seen, but not only did it hurt us in the OR game it also hurt us in the next one! Merely a push, and at most a personal foul but no ejection! TSSAA said they could not tell difinitivley either way to overrule!

I too would love for DB to win but let's get real. That's not happening. Last time I checked Malik and Swafford have graduated. That was our last great chance. This team is getting better each week bit Maryvilles caliber we are not. I'm going to be conservative and guess 42-6. And that's just because of the injuries to the Rebel players. I hope I'm wrong but I doubt it. Hoping for a better outcome but is just not realistic. ROLL TRIBE

like I said or maybe meant to say " if DB plays a mistake free game like SH did not play , then DB will score some points " ... SH "o" is no better than DBs "O" and Maryville will always be Maryville but a little down than usual !

Get a hold of yourself. You have forgotten where DB is and where Maryville is at this point in history. Fifteen years ago you might of been right on your prediction. You might could even reverse the score. If DB looses by only 12 we should storm the field and rip the goal post up. It will be something like 38-0 at the half and end up whatever Quarles wants it to be. Not being a negative nanny just a realist.

Edited by kingindian33

I'm not saying this is an impossible task for the Tribe because it's not.Sure these kids could have been put in a better situation but that doesn't matter now.The guys have to go out and play their hearts out.This is a great opportunity for the DB players that any competitive athlete would cherish a chance to compete in a game like this. I'd take any outcome over playing any local smaller school.

Right on, however the average "fan" would rather beat Central/Volunteer/etc 74-6 week in and week out. I'm really starting to wonder if some of the coaches would rather do the same.... did I just say that??

Inside source says the kids believe and Coach Clark and at least a couple other coaches are prepared as well for this game! I am telling You this DB team could compete and beat the majority of the DB teams in the past, I don't know if they can beat the forces of Maryville as they are a special program, especially over the last 20 years, but this DB team is coming to play, and the Kingsport fans might want to show up in force just in case the upset happens!

Inside source says the kids believe and Coach Clark and at least a couple other coaches are prepared as well for this game! I am telling You this DB team could compete and beat the majority of the DB teams in the past, I don't know if they can beat the forces of Maryville as they are a special program, especially over the last 20 years, but this DB team is coming to play, and the Kingsport fans might want to show up in force just in case the upset happens!

Did they believe they could beat William Blount?