Mairvul goes upp two Dobbuns Bent-It

STARSNBARS

Translation...

Some fan decibels are not all, I can not tell you how to feel or your team behavior, but, you really do not care when you want Graham and his staff to dismiss the cause really does not affect Yall. As long as I call DB Program Graham is the coach, he dedicate so much to the program. The coach at DB is his life.

Seeing it is not so easy, if he is unemployed, then he can not for his family. It's hard to just pick it up. You want to go the same coach is the same as the coach to give Yale a lot of season undefeated not just to get to the local team.

I can not stress enough to give you Graham is no problem. Maryville is successful because their young people are taught the right form, technical, etc. People with college or above experience. Quarres gets all the honors, but they've been time they get him polished. All Quarles has to do is make the best call.

If you want to see the changes going to help youth programs, let the experienced people work with the kids. Here, in Bristol, we have a terrible system, farthers coaching his son's team to make them out of position and then confused by the children they once entered high school. His father told him that he was a 270lb QB.

If ya want yall yal'd together, and boycott a game, let Eastman donate money for a year, then u will slowly start to see the change. It's great for the sensabaughs to throw a summer camp, but it's like 3 days that you can not teach people to become 3 days of English professors. This takes time.

If all that, I said in one ear into one out of each other to remember this thing, there are more than 250 high schools in Tennessee. At the end of each football season, only six teams, coaches, fans will be happy. DB can tell you to go 4-6 in the regular season, U guy early to cry. Maryville had a 10-0 regular season, both teams had the same result, rebel fans were crying late. I assure you that some of their fans have not recovered from the losses. DB I'm sure, yall done from

Yep,I had mine perfect but had to just let my computer translation do what it wanted because it came out way to clear the first time if anyone like yourself would have put it in english.

I'm just telling u here first, this game has been circled on the calendar for an entire year for the Indians! Believe what u want to believe, but I'm saying first, upset in Kingsport Friday night! The DB linebackers will be the best that Maryville have seen this year and their strength is stopping the run!

dude , eeverygame MARYVILLE plays is circles by someone.

We go on the field after every home game. The visiting team's fans go on the field as well. We don't storm the field and we don't taunt the other team. I feel for the kids on the other team, especially during the playoffs, when the Seniors have played their last game.

its our field , we paid for it and no one at the tssaa is going to keep us from going out.

To some db fans not all, i can't tell you how to feel or act about your team but, you guys really don't care when you want Graham and his staff fired cause it really doesn't effect yall. For as long as i known db program Graham was the coach, he dedicated so much for the program. Coaching at db is his life.

See it's just not that easy, if he's out of a job then he can't provide for his family. It's hard to just pick up and go. The same coach you guys want gone is the same coach gave yall many undefeated season not just get against the local teams.

I can't stress to you enough Graham isn't the problem. Maryville is successful because their youth are taught the proper forms, techniques, etc by people with college experience. Quarles gets all the credit but, their already polished by time they get to him. All Quarles has to do is make the best play calling.

If you want to see change go help the youth programs, get people with experience working with the kids. Here in bristol we have terrible systems, farthers coaching his son teams, putting them out of positions, then by time they get to high school the kid is confused. His dad told him he was a 270lb qb.

If you guys want yall voices heard yall all get together and boycott 1 game, get eastman not to donate money for 1 year, then u will slowly start to see change. It's great that the sensabaughs throw a summer camp but, that's like for 3 days, u can't teach somebody to become an English professor in 3 days. It takes time.

If all that i said goes in 1 ear an out the other remember this 1 thing, there's over 250 high schools in tn. At the end of every football season, only 6 teams, coaches, fan base going to be pleased. Db u guys went 4-6 in the regular season so, u guys cried early. Maryville had a 10-0 regular season, both teams had the same results, rebels fans cried late. I guarantee you some of their fans haven't recover from that loss. Db I'm sure yall done recover from the 4-7 season. So really who had the better season.

I think coach Clark is a good coach, I just wish we had a better youth program to prepare them before they get to high school!

Guest footballfan100

I actually go watch games several nights a week, from middle school to jv and varsity. I have several friends that have kids playing at different schools all over the tricities. I have no one to watch now, as my favorite player has decided not to play anymore, sadly I must say. So I guess I'll continue to travel and watch and catch up on the news at the water cooler.

Back to x and o's.......DB wins

First off I would like to say hi to everyone on coacht. I have been reading for past 3 years, and not had the want to post till now. Definitely glad you all have had this game marked on your calendar, because we take them all serious and mark them all on our calendar. We may not be 100%, but the boys will definitely be ready I promise that.