5 and 0 HAPPY VALLEY @ 5 and 0 HAMPTON

Bulldognation71

In the thrashing of the Roan ,the one thing that stood out to me was Their ability to stop the run. I do know that Hamptons running game is more lethal  but if Happy Valley  can make um punt 3 times or stop um on downs. this one is up in the air.I'll even go a step farther, if Happy Valley can stop Hamptons run game, It will take a team like AE  to beat um. Happy Valley is gonna score a few times.If I were the Hampton people,I'd proceed with caution.In summary,this game comes down to the big uglies,if we can't block them cats ,were not gonna run it.

First time poster but a long time reader on these boards. First off I want to say gr8play I hope all is well for your family. I have always enjoyed reading your and Pujo and King responses on here. I always told myself that I would not get on here and talk about high school games how very I have heard about enough from Mr. Uknowit. It is one thing to give your opinion of a game and pull for your team, but to insinuate that your team is going to take my Warriors to the "woodshed" is down right disrespectful. I feel like it will be a close game but you keep talking about your backs and line and 47 but no one has mentioned we have exactly the same to counter with. Chesser,Morefield will match any of your linemen play for play and while 47 is a good tough player I respectfully believe that Mr. Hicks will neutralize him as well. The Warriors have already celebrated a win at two competitions this year at Hampton and I don't see any reason we w9nt be celebrating again on Hamptons home turf on Friday night! Go Warriors!

Edited by CWIboys

First time poster but a long time reader on these boards. First off I want to say gr8play I hope all is well for your family. I have always enjoyed reading your and Pujo and King responses on here. I always told myself that I would not get on here and talk about high school games how very I have heard about enough from Mr. Uknowit. It is one thing to give your opinion of a game and pull for your team, but to insinuate that your team is going to take my Warriors to the "woodshed" is down right disrespectful. I feel like it will be a close game but you keep talking about your backs and line and 47 but no one has mentioned we have exactly the same to counter with. Chesser,Morefield will match any of your linemen play for play and while 47 is a good tough player I respectfully believe that Mr. Hicks will neutralize him as well. The Warriors have already celebrated a win at two competitions this year at Hampton and I don't see any reason we w9nt be celebrating again on Hamptons home turf on Friday night! Go Warriors!

BOOYAH!!!

CWLboys, welcome to the T. Thanks for the wishes to the family. Plz don't get me wrong here. I am in no way saying this isn't going to be a four quarter game. I know many from Warrior Hill and am excited for the direction they are headed. I know that the Warriors have many players that can and will win downs and ballgames. No disrespect to anyone player or team. Have I watched HV in person this year? No. Have I seen Hampton and know what they can do as players and a team ? Yes. So, as my stated this was MO. I just like seeing the passion, school pride and atmosphere that makes high school football great! So again, welcome to the T. I am praying that all to have a safe, injury free game and make your teams proud. At the end of the night, winnner or not, it's still just a game.

I agree with you that it is going to be a 4 quarter war IMO and I really dislike getting on here and giving my two cents but I just feel like not many are giving my Warriors the credit they are due. All I am implying is that yes the Dogs have a ton of talent and tough players, but again IMO the Warriors are more talented and honestly I believe they are tougher all around then the Dogs this year.