Trezevant to forfeit all games; will have an audit on grades

Galilee

I'm glad they have found no infractions. Cheating the kids out of an education would be a disgrace. On the other hand, I just looked at their success from the past several years. Why voluntarily stay in 2A? Alcoa could have stayed down as well, but they didn't. That IMO, was classless move to fill a trophy case. Rules are rules though. Good luck the rest of the way Trezavant and fans!

I've seen some AE on film and they look good. Can't always judge a team on film so I will check them out live on our bye week. Trez is just a different animal. Especially if they use this as motivation. The title is theirs to lose. Always has been.

We may just follow you, haven't been up there since ole Pumpy played in I believe it was 87. Can't quite remember.. I was just a youngon! I also remember AE playing in Jasper when Leroy Thompson played! Helicopter landed on the practice field, said to be scouts from Penn State. That was something to see as a youngon. Edited by Astimeexpires01

We may just follow you, haven't been up there since ole Pumpy played in I believe it was 87. Can't quite remember.. I was just a youngon! I also remember AE playing in Jasper when Leroy Thompson played! Helicopter landed on the practice field scouts from Penn State.

They're playing at Sweetwater so it won't be that far for us. That team was loaded with Thompson, Von Reeves, Joe Cody, Joe Fishback... one of the best teams I have ever seen

They're playing at Sweetwater so it won't be that far for us. That team was loaded with Thompson, Von Reeves, Joe Cody, Joe Fishback... one of the best teams I have ever seen

Ok, didn't know they were playing Sweetwater? Do you know anything about Sweetwater? Good team, decent team? My dad says that AE team was probably the best he ever witnessed at the HS level as well.

Why voluntarily stay in 2A? Alcoa could have stayed down as well, but they didn't. That IMO, was classless move to fill a trophy case.

What? Classless move? Really? Whoop-dee-do for Alcoa. Trezevant is in 2A because of enrollment numbers. It's where they belong according to the TSSAA. Calling them classless for playing where they are designated to play is CLASSLESS. What's the incentive to move up from 2A to 3A? Why don't you suggest that whatever school you support move up? If the 2A school you support were to win the gold ball, would that make them classless? No. So why in the world does it make Trezevant classless?

Wow!

Ok, didn't know they were playing Sweetwater? Do you know anything about Sweetwater? Good team, decent team? My dad says that AE team was probably the best he ever witnessed at the HS level as well.

Sweetwater is 5-1. Lost to Meigs 1st game of the season 21-7. Hard for me to guage that AE team to last year's Trez team because it's been so long and just different styles of play. If I had to choose though I would say that AE team would win head to head.