Trezevant to forfeit all games; will have an audit on grades

Galilee

Reitz...there's something else bothering me. Going to throw political correctness out the window, so bear with me. The Memphis posters always throw out there the "you don't understand the surroundings these kids have to grow up in" in the defense of their own kids/coaches in most situations...when I heard the news that there were some grades altered, games forfeited, coaches suspended, I was furious that the kids were being cheated out of an education in order that they may continue to play football. Not one of the Memphis posters seem to have been upset that the kids were being used, and not receiving the education needed to better themselves...not one! All that you got was "they had to find some way to keep Trez from winning (paraphrase)". Football be danged...that's human lives, and their opportunity to have a better life through education being stolen from them. 

You assumed the kids were being cheated we knew that was not the case that's why we didn't defend anything. 

From what I've read, the "investigation" is still ongoing. And the results are still to come. Am I missing something that so many are declaring the school and program clean? This is a mess and the fact that the TSSAA has taken an early stance is laughable.

why is it laughable that they made a ruling it wasn't laughable when they had to miss a game because of an early investigation.

why is it laughable that they made a ruling it wasn't laughable when they had to miss a game because of an early investigation.

It's not laughable that they made a ruling, it's laughable that they (TSSAA) made a ruling before the investigation was complete. The TSSAA didn't make you miss a game, that was your own administration. I've read your stuff on here and don't have a beef with Trezevant. I do, however, have an issue with the TSSAA making a ruling prior to having all of the facts. The investigation is still ongoing. Do you dispute that fact?

It's not laughable that they made a ruling, it's laughable that they (TSSAA) made a ruling before the investigation was complete. The TSSAA didn't make you miss a game, that was your own administration. I've read your stuff on here and don't have a beef with Trezevant. I do, however, have an issue with the TSSAA making a ruling prior to having all of the facts. The investigation is still ongoing. Do you dispute that fact?

I agree with you about that it is an investigation going on. We just dont know what or who is being investigated. 

Sure wasn't from Marion Co. The one who was riding you hard is from Forrest. 

Yeah didnt know but I'm learning the teams as I go. I actually pay attention to teams in the east such as Marion didnt know it was such great football being played in the east. I wish Trezevant was in a better region but they try to schedule good games. Wish we could get a regular season game against someone from the east because the football is just different.

Yeah didnt know but I'm learning the teams as I go. I actually pay attention to teams in the east such as Marion didnt know it was such great football being played in the east. I wish Trezevant was in a better region but they try to schedule good games. Wish we could get a regular season game against someone from the east because the football is just different.

You play great teams. Just need better games in you're region. Can't do much about that. No 2a team in the East plays the type of outta conference teams you do.

I agree if the football team was involved but what I read said an investigation was still on going but that TSSAA had cleared the football team. I do not know why the coach would still be suspended. that's the head scratcher.

This is from the statement.

The TSSAA, however, has reported that no violations have been found involving the Trezevant football team.

Edited by Trojan

I agree with you about that it is an investigation going on. We just dont know what or who is being investigated.

as the football coach is suspended, one would naturally assume that the football program may still be under some sort of scrutiny. If the football program were totally clean, I would see no reason to suspend the head coach. Jmo