Trezevant to forfeit all games; will have an audit on grades

Galilee

I disagree Bass. I agree on 1A and 2A but I have seen Liberty 3A and Trez and it's not even close. Liberty has twice the athletes as Trez and would mercy rule them. Obviously Alcoa would do the same. Liberty's talent is scary! 7 D1 prospects.

Ask Liberty what happened when they played Trez in the playoffs

The bottom line is Trezevant has BY FAR the best talent in the state of TN for 1-3A. This talent should have been able to crush Marion County by 50 last year, but it didn't because they were very well coached and Trezevant helped them out some. If Trezevant comes to play and doesn't turn it over no one in 2A will beat them. As far as this scandal goes? Is there something to all of this? You can bet your bottom dollar there is, but some of it is likely never proven and we all move on.

wait a minute big boy.....3A?.......Nah.....even Sonny dont agree with that power chain

Booger just sayin crazy-42.gif

Edited by Booger

I disagree Bass. I agree on 1A and 2A but I have seen Liberty 3A and Trez and it's not even close. Liberty has twice the athletes as Trez and would mercy rule them. Obviously Alcoa would do the same. Liberty's talent is scary! 7 D1 prospects.

No way on earth Liberty would mercy rule Trez. Would be a good game.