What's going on at Knoxville Grace?

Guest JustMeVFL

Idiotic thread .....GCA is doing fine, rebuilding the talent pool but that happens. Look at the facilities it wont be long and the middle school team was a boss this year with 30+ 8th graders. Probably biggest football class in history. Best QB in Middle School league.

Pride and I would rather ask the question of Roane County, where do all the Tax paying dollars go? Their stadiums and schools have looked the same since The Clinton years or more.....

GCA has some humble quality leaders in place now and a culture change is going on.....but we never apologize for wanted to win.....every time and anywhere. Get some while you can the machine is rebuilding.

Except Basketball.....it's there now and expectations are high! 💪ðŸ¼ðŸ€

Idiotic thread .....GCA is doing fine, rebuilding the talent pool but that happens. Look at the facilities it wont be long and the middle school team was a boss this year with 30+ 8th graders. Probably biggest football class in history. Best QB in Middle School league.

Pride and I would rather ask the question of Roane County, where do all the Tax paying dollars go? Their stadiums and schools have looked the same since The Clinton years or more.....

GCA has some humble quality leaders in place now and a culture change is going on.....but we never apologize for wanted to win.....every time and anywhere. Get some while you can the machine is rebuilding.

Grace should never have a down year. The collection of talent you boys get out of Knoxville is second to none. Also the cheaper tuition compared to the other private schools makes it a much better deal. BTW, over 30 kids in one football class is outrageous. That sounds like a 5A or 6A program.
  • Upvote 1

Grace should never have a down year. The collection of talent you boys get out of Knoxville is second to none. Also the cheaper tuition compared to the other private schools makes it a much better deal. BTW, over 30 kids in one football class is outrageous. That sounds like a 5A or 6A program.

+1

Stupid phone wouldn't post my comment... I guess that's a sign from the Lord to keep my comments to myself. Grace should never have a down year...

Get in that Command Center and call some in

Could be the most under achieving school out there. Just too arrogant to much good. They played us like we were chumps last season and it got um killed. 1st time they had the ball set the tone.

Not sure who is in charge of cooking the hamburgers at the home games at GCA but I've been counting down the days waiting til Friday Night just for that alone not to mention the ballgame also.

I think this will be a 4 quarter game. Sweetwater may be better than their getting credit for.