What's going on at Knoxville Grace?

Guest JustMeVFL

Is Rockwood is that scared of them?

Yes, GFD, we're 7-2 against them. No big deal, we'll find somebody else to fill the schedule. Maybe Lancaster Christian or Tennessee Christian Prep. Two teams that RW filled there's with the past 2 seasons. Two teams that are guaranteed wins because they barely have a program and are not members of TSSAA. What about it Sean? You think Webb can give us their #'s?

Yes, GFD, we're 7-2 against them. No big deal, we'll find somebody else to fill the schedule. Maybe Lancaster Christian or Tennessee Christian Prep. Two teams that RW filled there's with the past 2 seasons. Two teams that are guaranteed wins because they barely have a program and are not members of TSSAA. What about it Sean? You think Webb can give us their #'s?

We picked Tn Christian up because we picked up 2 homes out of it. We can't help Tn Christian did not played this year and we was lucky to find Lancaster to replace it

Grace would do it also if they could got 2 homes out of it so don't go there

Well, here's your answer as to why people don't want to play them. Attitudes like that. 

As far as I know, John Webb's always been a hospitable coach for Grace. I don't know why you would need to take personal shots at him on here, but I guess if it makes you feel better, fire away. I wish you all the best in the private ranks. Grace has some really great people over there who are doing their best to try and get rid of the reputation that they may have unfairly earned, but you're not helping your cause on here. 

Edited by tninsider

Well, here's your answer as to why people don't want to play them. Attitudes like that.

As far as I know, John Webb's always been a hospitable coach for Grace. I don't know why you would need to take personal shots at him on here, but I guess if it makes you feel better, fire away. I wish you all the best in the private ranks. Grace has some really great people over there who are doing their best to try and get rid of the reputation that they may have unfairly earned, but you're not helping your cause on here.

I agree with this post. I didn't understand the shot at coach Webb he always been good to Grace far as I know. He was foaming at the mouth to take a personal shot at me. It people like him how he acts is why so many people hates Grace. So gcapride when will I see you post blasting Boyd Buchanan and orangeslices for playing Tn Christian?????? You won't because you gotta make it personal toward me Edited by Jet Pride

I agree with this post. I didn't understand the shot at coach Webb he always been good to Grace far as I know. He was foaming at the mouth to take a personal shot at me. It people like him how he acts is why so many people hates Grace. So gcapride when will I see you post blasting Boyd Buchanan and orangeslices for Tn Christian?????? You won't because you gotta make it personal toward me

And you deserve it.

I will say this I have never heard of Grace backing down from anyone. I belive that the Greenback and Grace was on of the biggest rivalries in recent years. That was a game we hated.even more than Coalfied. now with that being said I agree that all privates should be D-II. Period.

thats not to say they couldnt still play D-1 schools it just wouldnt be a region game. And another thing Jet Grace dosent go get easy games they go get WEBB, and Jefferson county they always play up that makes them better in the long road.