What's going on at Knoxville Grace?

Guest JustMeVFL

Only thing I've heard about Grace lately is there not in good financial shape right now. I've heard its close to 10 million in the hole due to all the building's they have built lately. On the coaching front Ive heard a couple might be possibly be moving after the season guess well have to wait and see if it comes true.

Is this your investigative report as a reporter or just the opinion of a rockwood homer wishing bad things on Grace.

Coaches come and go in high school football. I bet if there were 350 teams in Tennessee 300 of them will have at least one coach quit, or move on somewhere else. Remember these guys aren't getting rich and to put up with all the nonsense they put up with just finally comes to a point with some people. I personally don't see any problems at GCA that I'm aware of other than the gossip from other schools. I understand there must be a beef among the Rockwwod and GCA fans that goes back a a little while before I came around watching those games but I did personally have a great time at the game Friday Night. Even though the attendance was down low and it was the first cool night Rockwood had a very nice place to visit, great food and I thought whoever was in charge of the football field did a great job.

Haven't heard anything about Grace being in the hole or coaches leaving, but it's entirely possible as I'm not really close to anyone at either place.. As for the Rockwood-Grace rivalry, Friday night was essentially the final chapter of that book. 

Edited by tninsider

Haven't heard anything about Grace being in the hole or coaches leaving, but it's entirely possible as I'm not really close to anyone at either place.. As for the Rockwood-Grace rivalry, Friday night was essentially the final chapter of that book.

Why would it be the final chapter of that rivalry?

Is this your investigative report as a reporter or just the opinion of a rockwood homer wishing bad things on Grace.

There's nothing here slice. This guy is one of the most notorious Roane County Grace haters on here. Not sure why someone would meddle in the financial affairs of an institution when they're going off heresay. Not that I have to, but just so the record is clear, we've only built 2 buildings, the Fieldhouse and the church is building a youth center. The Fieldhouse was privately funded and paid for in full. The youth building had a pledge campaign to fund its construction. "I've heard" is pure rumor and the guy has zero facts to back up his claims. Pretty humorous really, just like the Catholic parent that started this thread. Go read his posts, not hard to figure out who he is.

There's nothing here slice. This guy is one of the most notorious Roane County Grace haters on here. Not sure why someone would meddle in the financial affairs of an institution when they're going off heresay. Not that I have to, but just so the record is clear, we've only built 2 buildings, the Fieldhouse and the church is building a youth center. The Fieldhouse was privately funded and paid for in full. The youth building had a pledge campaign to fund its construction. "I've heard" is pure rumor and the guy has zero facts to back up his claims. Pretty humorous really, just like the Catholic parent that started this thread. Go read his posts, not hard to figure out who he is.

Jealous people are nasty ugly people.

Jetpride walked up and started talking smack to our former coach in cookville a couple years back after Rockwood finally won one.

He didn't introduce himself just smack talk.

CGR said "your boys played good, y'all should be proud of them" and kept walking.

Someone else near by told us who he was.

So yes If "that guy" posts something I think is garbage, then I'm going to call him on it.