What's going on at Knoxville Grace?

Guest JustMeVFL

Jealous people are nasty ugly people.

Jetpride walked up and started talking smack to our former coach in cookville a couple years back after Rockwood finally won one.

He didn't introduce himself just smack talk.

CGR said "your boys played good, y'all should be proud of them" and kept walking.

Someone else near by told us who he was.

So yes If "that guy" posts something I think is garbage, then I'm going to call him on it.

Who the heck are you talking about?? I don't remember doing that... Yes in the past not been a huge Grace fan due to the stuff they done. But I had someone from Grace tell me the info I posted Friday. So before you come on here trying make me look bad know your facts

Jealous people are nasty ugly people.

Jetpride walked up and started talking smack to our former coach in cookville a couple years back after Rockwood finally won one.

He didn't introduce himself just smack talk.

CGR said "your boys played good, y'all should be proud of them" and kept walking.

Someone else near by told us who he was.

So yes If "that guy" posts something I think is garbage, then I'm going to call him on it.

Your from Boyd. I never in my live bashed your former coach so whoever told you I did is a liar. I talked to Grant several years before he left you guys. I always poke some of the Boyd fans over the years over other stuff but I always had respect for Grant and to be honest I was sad to see him leave Boyd. So once again someone gave you bad info and you guys ran with it. Edited by Jet Pride

I personally hope GCA stays public and if they have to go 3A so be it. They would do just fine in that league and not have to travel across the state just to play a dang football game that puts fans and all the kids in danger when driving such a long distance. If there are any circumstances that is preventing them from staying public by dang I would do what ever it took to do so.  I've loved going to a lot of new places this year but I sure couldn't do so if I had to go 200 miles away to watch a football game.

I personally hope GCA stays public and if they have to go 3A so be it. They would do just fine in that league and not have to travel across the state just to play a dang football game that puts fans and all the kids in danger when driving such a long distance. If there are any circumstances that is preventing them from staying public by dang I would do what ever it took to do so.  I've loved going to a lot of new places this year but I sure couldn't do so if I had to go 200 miles away to watch a football game.

I'm fairly sure they are heading outta dodge.Private playing private,the way it should be.

I personally hope GCA stays public and if they have to go 3A so be it. They would do just fine in that league and not have to travel across the state just to play a dang football game that puts fans and all the kids in danger when driving such a long distance. If there are any circumstances that is preventing them from staying public by dang I would do what ever it took to do so. I've loved going to a lot of new places this year but I sure couldn't do so if I had to go 200 miles away to watch a football game.

I was told there going division 2 and was told there region would be the following, and my personal opinion I think that be a good region.

Grace

Knox.Webb

CAK

Chatt. Christian

Silverdale

Boyd Buchanan

Notre Dame

Edited by Jet Pride

If I had to guess (Not speaking for Rockwood High) I say Rockwood will not ever play them again unless they have to

From the looks of that big sell out standing room only crowd I took a picture of just a minute or two before kickoff I would hate to see how many show up when your playing someone of lesser competition.2crskkw.jpg

Edited by BarneySox2007

Well there's the stupid post for the week. There aren't any wheels falling off at all and I've been to all of the games. I thought these boy's could possibly lose seven games this year because of losing 22 seniors from last years team. I also thought the four bigger schools could win by much as 50 points per game. They have been in every loss except the Webb game and I'll take that. Do you know I have season tickets to Maryville games and have enjoyed watching these kids at GCA play this year and if the wheels were falling off I would not be missing watching one of the top two or three teams in the state play to go watch a train wreck. I've watched Maryville for so many years and still do when there is an opportunity but it's really been like a vacation break going to places I've never been and I've enjoyed watching everyone of those kids at GCA play this year. I don't want to argue with anyone over a QB position or what ever but I totally agree that the coach has everyone in the right position to help this team. The QB is a great scrambler and has a great arm but the line is young and I've seen this kid have to run for his life a number of times and that's one of the reasons I believe he is best suited for that position. I thought the kid that plays DE had a super great game last night and he best suited for that position and that might be his best chance to play at another level. Anyways the trip to Rockwood was a blast and I have never been there before because Maryville has never been there to my knowledge. 

yes, good post :thumb: