Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

Separated from God (light) would be darkness.

I'm not mad, upset, frustrated...just said enough.

This is like debating a liberal as to why everyone should work for a living...why global warming is a farce...why drilling for crude in our own country makes better sense...They have their minds made up that they're right and I'm wrong...no matter what the truth is.

Reckon a Lake of fire would be darkness.

you can read it if you want too it's not going to change whether or not man believes it or not. Here tell it now days everyone is going to heaven but it's not so. I have never read where heaven is getting any bigger but I have read where he said he'll will in large it's self to accommodate the ones that go there.

This is like debating a liberal as to why everyone should work for a living...why global warming is a farce...why drilling for crude in our own country makes better sense...They have their minds made up that they're right and I'm wrong...no matter what the truth is.

good post, got to thinking earlier about not casting your pearls before swine for it to be trampled over. Some has there mind made up but it want change the truth. I have Injoyed reading your post.

Rev 21:8

But as for the cowardly, the untrustworthy, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those involved with the occult and with drugs, idol-worshippers, and all liars — their destiny is the lake burning with fire and sulfur, the second death.â€

It says 2nd death

Not 2nd life in torment.

Edited by orangeslice13

Everyone interprets the Bible different. Why take chances on what you know in your heart is right? I have to tell myself this daily. Lots of people read the Bible and interpret it out loud to make themselves appear better but know in their hearts what is right. If you burned until death or if you burn for eternity, again why take chances.

how is global warming a farce? I think in some areas yes it is a farce but some areas I think make sense on how it's a real issue

Rev 21:8

But as for the cowardly, the untrustworthy, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those involved with the occult and with drugs, idol-worshippers, and all liars — their destiny is the lake burning with fire and sulfur, the second death.â€

It says 2nd death

Not 2nd life in torment.

Death is opposite of life. Just means eternal death or complete separation.