Trousdale co has fired coach Barker effective immediately

KBD

Guest hevyrevy1611

Sad. As said, there's probably much more to story than will ever be known. And IF the powers that be had it out for coach, they found a way (maybe set him up telling him it OK?) to axe him. Yes it happens. Oh the tales I could tell about "official corruption" with the innocents suffering. Happened more than once to me personally, and to family & friends. Time may tell more, The Judgement will tell all. Prayers needed here. Hope this awesome team & historic program doesn't suffer at all, not even a lil bit. Perhaps this adversity molds them even tighter making them better. May blessings abound in this negative situation.

Sad. As said, there's probably much more to story than will ever be known. And IF the powers that be had it out for coach, they found a way (maybe set him up telling him it OK?) to axe him. Yes it happens. Oh the tales I could tell about "official corruption" with the innocents suffering. Happened more than once to me personally, and to family & friends. Time may tell more, The Judgement will tell all. Prayers needed here. Hope this awesome team & historic program doesn't suffer at all, not even a lil bit. Perhaps this adversity molds them even tighter making them better. May blessings abound in this negative situation.

Good post

Someone said he was filling his personal vehicles. What other vehicles would he have? Does he get a car for coaching?? Also if they let him coach last night's game knowing he was going to be fired what kind of message does that send? I just think there's more to it than what we're seeing. May never know the whole story.

lm sorry but prayers are not needed here. If the guy was stealing, he should be fired. If this is the case, he is a adult and role model. If a kid was stealing........ he would be labeled a thief. Way to many hypocritical people hide behind a prayer these days. Maybe the boys will see that no matter who you are you can't just get away with doing wrong.

lm sorry but prayers are not needed here. If the guy was stealing, he should be fired. If this is the case, he is a adult and role model. If a kid was stealing........ he would be labeled a thief. Way to many hypocritical people hide behind a prayer these days. Maybe the boys will see that no matter who you are you can't just get away with doing wrong.

EXACTLY!

Guest hevyrevy1611

I will side with the Living Lord and His Holy Bible over your opinion on this event. Things like: Pray for everyone incld enemies, where sin abounds grace much more abounds, what others meant for evil God can turn around to good, & oodles more Scriptural principles. So it's hypocritical to stand upon the Word of God, eh? GUILTY! I AM A HUGE GIGANTIC HYPOCRITE! YEESSS! PRAISE GOD I AM ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! (And this hypocrite is praying for this poster too, maybe God will grant them enlightenment and wake them up to the bigger issues & principles involved... hopefully)
  • Upvote 1