Next Head Coach at Trousdale County?

yjacket

Your buddy may be best for all I know but we already know Rang and Rice won rings in TN. They are respected and proven. Anyone with jacket roots understands our tradition, pride, and demands.

Barker didn't and was a bust.

We here at WC have tradition to and it's been built mainly by Rice, Crews and Pierce. Pierce gave up coaching and is now the assistant principal but was line coach for 20 years. All three would make great head coaches anywhere but as for our coaches, you can't have them

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't understand why you are tooting Waggoner 's horn out of the clear blue? Why do you care what we think about him or the hire? Is he related to you? How did you talk to Waggoner today to congratulate him?

You said you were a teacher. Where do you teach? BA?

Edited by jimmycrackedthatcorn

He helped recruit Brandon Adams from our program last year. Just called him to welcome him to East Tennessee... I got know him when they were recruiting Brandon last year so I am a little biased. Now whether he ends up a great head coach for you guys time will tell. Coaches are graded on wins and losses so we all will see soon enough. Yes I am a retired teacher. Was hoping they would take our quarterback at Tech this year but unfortunately they did not.

Every coach now days have to move around. They all have goals of where they want to get to. I would say making it to a power 5 school at ga tech is pretty good. No question TC has unique tradition and it's different than most schools. That could be why your coaches stay there. Now days at most schools, they don't care about football and the administrators could careless about it. That is why most coaches now days don't stay long anywhere. I will say this, and I have no ambition of ever being a head football coach, TC is one of this places that most of the head coaches I know would love to get to. Heck teachers like myself now days move around due to administration. Changes etc. So I would never knock a coach from moving around until they find what they want!

I would love to see the list of coaches that have been a head coach at 7 different schools in 11 years. I'm pretty sure its a very very very short list.

Several of the programs he was at were schools that had won multiple state championships. One of them was one of the most successful programs in the state. So its not like he was coaching at garbage programs at every stop.

I ain't falling for that durn mess neither Roy...somebody that is always looking for something better don't never know when they have found it.

Trader man I garuntee you this Satterfield man has been snookered like the SOS did to them Jasperlites. That durn Waggoner man isnt going to tell them in the interview that he is just going to stay a few years. Im not falling for that heep of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by CoachT

I don't understand why it matters how long he stays at TC if we start back winning gold balls again and he moves on to a bigger or better job then the hire was good for both sides and who cares why he took the job all that matters is what the results are at the end of the seasonnnext year