Next Head Coach at Trousdale County?

yjacket

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say the best two hires would be Kyle Shoulders or Dobbs. Makes sense and would be a perfect fit. Also, two dark horse candidates with great coaching credentials are Russ Long and Doug Capella.

"And that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so"

Coach Woodmore from Adamsville is a former TC player...would make sense.

Dobbs won't apply for it but it has nothing to do with him not being able to get it because of him not winning at Moore Co. Moore Co. has fallen on tough times as of recent but Dobbs was able to pull out 3 wins this year, not exactly sure but i believe they have been o-fer this last couple of years. Also the Jr. High there (which he was not the head coach but has alot of influence) was i believe 5-3 and they hadnt won a game in a few years. And as for not winning and comparing resumes with Eden, don't forget that Dobbs was the HC at JBSMS for several years and he had a streak about like Eden has going now. I'm sure Dobbs at JBSMS' record was well over .800. 

All that to say, Dobbs can win and will win. He wont leave Lynchburg because of money and a couple of other things that i wont get into. I wish him the best and hope he can establish a successful HS HC career going forward. 

As for the TC job, I've heard through the grapevine that the applications have been pouring in at the BOE in Hartsville. No word on who all has applied but TC should have a good list to pick from. I still think it has to be a former Jacket or Jacket coach, or possibly a Coach that has faced the Jackets numerous times and understands the traditions of TC. I believe the application process closes in 1 week so we shall see.  :popcorneater:

Edited by BCB~MVP