Week 11: Coalfield @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boys....you got eight pages in without a peep outta Kazo.  I expect this one to be a good football game to catch this week.  Totally agree with the assessment that my Indians have gotten better.  They keep at it, and they have a very sharp coaching staff that has tinkered with things and found things that are working.  This bunch doesn't fold up.....at least they haven't any time recently.  We got caught in a perfect storm up at GB.....got behind a good team that made few mistakes and they kept the hammer down.  They have found their footing and have two hammers in the backfield.  Problem now is teams edging up to the line of scrimmage and Marlow unloads the ball down field.  The receivers have been improved catching the thing on the other end.  You can be rest assured that McKinney will be spotted with a LB because Lambert won't want him to beat him with his legs.  Coalfield should hope he doesn't have to make many tackles on the back end because Bam won't run around him (heck, the boy won't run around anyone).  I expect a great game from both teams.

Kazanity

I am disappointed to see so much talk about how this team played against that other team. Anybody that has spent a lot of time around the game knows there is only a small amount of relevance to how you played against common opponents. I would much rather analyze how Oneida and Coalfield match up against each other.  

I am disappointed to see so much talk about how this team played against that other team. Anybody that has spent a lot of time around the game knows there is only a small amount of relevance to how you played against common opponents. I would much rather analyze how Oneida and Coalfield match up against each other.

Coalfield is better at QB and WR. Oneida has better RBs. The OL is a toss up but I would give CF a slight edge. Coach Lamberts defense is what could be the difference in this game but I think Coalfield will find a way to pull it out.

Coalfield is better at QB and WR. Oneida has better RBs. The OL is a toss up but I would give CF a slight edge. Coach Lamberts defense is what could be the difference in this game but I think Coalfield will find a way to pull it out.

I agree with all of this post except the very last part.☺