South Pittsburg vs Chatt Grace ( Grider against that Ateca man )

Southtowner

I promise you this, Vic is too smart to play an ineligible player. Especially if he doesn't need one.. say what you want about SP. Yes they've ran the score up sometimes, yes they've been hated for it. But Vic,Danny Wilson, and Don Grider always did things the right way. They've always followed the rules, and always coached their butts off. All this ineligible talk is coming from jealous folks period. The only thing I've ever questioned is the McQueen kid. And the only reason is because his past. But I firmly believe Vic and his staff was using that as an opportunity to help the kid. And I believe that was their ultimate goal. So all of you whining about it better check your history.

Very well said youngun.

Guest MrEngineer

I promise you this, Vic is too smart to play an ineligible player. Especially if he doesn't need one.. say what you want about SP. Yes they've ran the score up sometimes, yes they've been hated for it. But Vic,Danny Wilson, and Don Grider always did things the right way. They've always followed the rules, and always coached their butts off.  All this ineligible talk is coming from jealous folks period. The only thing I've ever questioned is the McQueen kid. And the only reason is because his past. But I firmly believe Vic and his staff was using that as an opportunity to help the kid. And I believe that was their ultimate goal. So all of you whining about it better check your history.

http://newschannel9.com/news/local/south-pittsburg-hs-football-player-back-in-jail-in-scottsboro-after-june-incident

Well he's back in the slammer again... I highly doubt Vic and staff would have been so welcoming and helpful for a 5'6" 315 pounder that runs a 7 flat 40...

It's no secret I have little to no respect for SP. However your post is totally out of line about a 17 year old. If he were my kid I would be running you down to have a little chit chat. Put yourself in the kids or parents shoes and see if how you would like it, not only how the silly media has to drag kids into stuff like that, but pointless harmful comments from some idiot like you. You should be praying for the situation instead of mentioning the 'slammer' and SP''s handling of the situation. Grow up

http://newschannel9.com/news/local/south-pittsburg-hs-football-player-back-in-jail-in-scottsboro-after-june-incident

Well he's back in the slammer again... I highly doubt Vic and staff would have been so welcoming and helpful for a 5'6" 315 pounder that runs a 7 flat 40...

Well he's back in the slammer again... I highly doubt Vic and staff would have been so welcoming and helpful for a 5'6" 315 pounder that runs a 7 flat 40...

It all has to do with him being in school last week and mom going to a court appearance with out him. It will be resolved. Youngun you should watch your tongue on here degrading kids. Edited by TheAmbassador

Guest MrEngineer

I apologize for not being an active member for very long. That's not interesting. It's just a fact. What is interesting is that you only try to point out that I'm fairly new to the site instead of providing any comment of value regarding my post.

I apologize for not being an active member for very long. That's not interesting. It's just a fact. What is interesting is that you only try to point out that I'm fairly new to the site instead of providing any comment of value regarding my post.

The fact that you are new with limited posts (2 prior to the one with the link) is what is interesting.  That issue happened in June and isn't really news other than the judge revoked bond on something that happened in Bama before they moved to TN. Does it look bad for the kid?  Sure.  However, it is in the courts hands at this point and up to this point.

Fact 1. He changed schools and moved.

Fact 2. While yes he made a big mistake previously he was cleared by the TSSAA to play.

Fact 3. The players have supported him from day 1, did today, and will do so in the future.

Fact 4. Like Ambassador said all this will be resolved one way or another soon.

Fact 5. If this kid played for Whitwell or Lookout Valley it would have not gotten any attention.