South Pittsburg vs Chatt Grace ( Grider against that Ateca man )

Southtowner

I apologize for not being an active member for very long. That's not interesting. It's just a fact. What is interesting is that you only try to point out that I'm fairly new to the site instead of providing any comment of value regarding my post.

You were only around 5'8 225 your senior year playing for the Big Red Machine, but we didn't hate on you. You hate Coach Grider and SP we get that. I probably would too if my senior year we still couldn't beat the worst SP team in the past 20 years. I even pulled for you in the playoffs that season. I went and watched your game vs Boyd. That horrible SP team beat you boys by three scores and you are still butt hurt about it. We only won 3 games that year, but one thing is certain. We can always count on one from The Big Red Machine. Edited by TheAmbassador

I apologize for not being an active member for very long. That's not interesting. It's just a fact. What is interesting is that you only try to point out that I'm fairly new to the site instead of providing any comment of value regarding my post.

So you or your team lost to SP and now your feelings are hurt. Join the long line of people and teams that are butt hurt by losing! Your post has no value but to downgrade a kid who yes, has a past but was trying to overcome that. Yourself or the media care one bit about the student involved. Yes SP will rally around this student and hope for the best possible outcome.

Fact 1. He changed schools and moved.

Fact 2. While yes he made a big mistake previously he was cleared by the TSSAA to play.

Fact 3. The players have supported him from day 1, did today, and will do so in the future.

Fact 4. Like Ambassador said all this will be resolved one way or another soon.

Fact 5. If this kid played for Whitwell or Lookout Valley it would have not gotten any attention.

Because no one cares. LMBO

You were only around 5'8 225 your senior year playing for the Big Red Machine, but we didn't hate on you. You hate Coach Grider and SP we get that. I probably would too if my senior year we still couldn't beat the worst SP team in the past 20 years. I even pulled for you in the playoffs that season. I went and watched your game vs Boyd. That horrible SP team beat you boys by three scores and you are still butt hurt about it. We only won 3 games that year, but one thing is certain. We can always count on one from The Big Red Machine.

Bassy let me ask you a question? Why does this mess always involve hatred towards SP? This whole situation is for lack of better words "screwed up"! I don't know many if any coaches that would've taken this mess head on like Captain Kangaroo has. Why would you put your team through this week in and week out? The kid is good but not that good. He also has a pretty bad attitude on the field. That SP group will win without him. Like I said before, at some point you have to stop rewarding this type of mess. And we wonder why society's so screwed up! Noted... You know who this guy is too... I often wondered how you knew all us MC folk.. LMBO..

Bassy let me ask you a question? Why does this mess always involve hatred towards SP? This whole situation is for lack of better words "screwed up"! I don't know many if any coaches that would've taken this mess head on like Captain Kangaroo has. Why would you put your team through this week in and week out? The kid is good but not that good. He also has a pretty bad attitude on the field. That SP group will win without him. Like I said before, at some point you have to stop rewarding this type of mess. And we wonder why society's so screwed up! Noted... You know who this guy is too... I often wondered how you knew all us MC folk.. LMBO..

This situation is pretty screwed up. I maintain that everything will be worked out. I don't have the power to do anything. Also, I know a lot of people around the valley, but I don't know you Boss.

Not trying to get a cheap win. We can't get any kind of win. The news stated the mom went for a change of address Friday. I just asked a ?.

B white you ain't getting a cheap win... so give it up. The lawyer said he could move and the back woods alabama judge thinks it's more about her flexing that what the facts of the case are

You were only around 5'8 225 your senior year playing for the Big Red Machine, but we didn't hate on you. You hate Coach Grider and SP we get that. I probably would too if my senior year we still couldn't beat the worst SP team in the past 20 years. I even pulled for you in the playoffs that season. I went and watched your game vs Boyd. That horrible SP team beat you boys by three scores and you are still butt hurt about it. We only won 3 games that year, but one thing is certain. We can always count on one from The Big Red Machine.

Thats pretty uncanny how you ID someone after 3 posts.  Anytime somebody throws salt on Sea Bass he calls them out and tries to spit on their burger.  I'm staying out of this mess I just thought that was pretty perceptive. Did you find some of those pills from "limitless"?

Thats pretty uncanny how you ID someone after 3 posts.  Anytime somebody throws salt on Sea Bass he calls them out and tries to spit on their burger.  I'm staying out of this mess I just thought that was pretty perceptive. Did you find some of those pills from "limitless"?

I'm sure you know this, but moderators can see everyone's true identity. B)

• Upvote 1