South Pittsburg vs Chatt Grace ( Grider against that Ateca man )

Southtowner

What's going on Coach?  Will you address this issue?  Can moderators see our identity?

I have had several emails from members who are concerned that their real names appear in their profiles. It is only visible to you in your own profile. View other members' profiles and you will not be able to see their real names, just as they can't see yours.

You were only around 5'8 225 your senior year playing for the Big Red Machine, but we didn't hate on you. You hate Coach Grider and SP we get that. I probably would too if my senior year we still couldn't beat the worst SP team in the past 20 years. I even pulled for you in the playoffs that season. I went and watched your game vs Boyd. That horrible SP team beat you boys by three scores and you are still butt hurt about it. We only won 3 games that year, but one thing is certain. We can always count on one from The Big Red Machine.

Thats pretty uncanny how you ID someone after 3 posts.  Anytime somebody throws salt on Sea Bass he calls them out and tries to spit on their burger.  I'm staying out of this mess I just thought that was pretty perceptive. Did you find some of those pills from "limitless"?

I'm sure you know this, but moderators can see everyone's true identity. B)

He has denied that capability but he does it every time you offend him.

Hey bass coacht is supposed to be anonymous. Aren't you a little old to care so much about high school football? 1988? Most people realize when they graduate that the rivalry is supposed fun and games. I guess when the majority of your time is spent 100yds from the stadium, it's kind of difficult to move on with life. You do not have to be an administrator to find out who people are fyi.

Hey bass coacht is supposed to be anonymous. Aren't you a little old to care so much about high school football? 1988? Most people realize when they graduate that the rivalry is supposed fun and games. I guess when the majority of your time is spent 100yds from the stadium, it's kind of difficult to move on with life. You do not have to be an administrator to find out who people are fyi.

interesting name haha