South Pittsburg vs Chatt Grace ( Grider against that Ateca man )

Southtowner

Ok.. you got me thinking here troll.. how's about a kid from Grundy playing for SP with two addresses, one in Grundy and one in SP. Recon this youngon is passed in his big ole truck almost every morning leaving his mountain address to attend school in SP? Look, the point is everyone knows what's going on around the Speedway. Just noting you, me or anyone else can do about it. So let's play ball..

Man kinfolk with all this butthurtin goin on that butt must really be sore still. I mean kinfolk after all that jawing y'all did before y'all played your little brother down the road. And LOST 😂😂 AND the kid didn't even play and you still LOST! Now all y'all kinfolk is doing is going back to roasting the kid again and talking about SP recruiting. Man kinfolk is you really that dumb? SP recruits itself!! heck when I was in Knoxville I still heard about South Pittsburg every year. They win almost every year or go to state so naturally if a kid or family wants to win at a smaller school it's really a no brainer if they are somewhat close by where they can up and rent a house a move so they can go to school there and win. I mean kinfolk that program has won for like 60 years or something stupid. I guess they have just always cheated huh? Y'all some silly grown little boys. Jealously must suck really bad kinfolk. Maybe South Pittsburg is just more appealing for kids and families than Marion County. Get over it Kinfolk! I'm just keeping it real

Man kinfolk with all this butthurtin goin on that butt must really be sore still. I mean kinfolk after all that jawing y'all did before y'all played your little brother down the road. And LOST 😂😂 AND the kid didn't even play and you still LOST! Now all y'all kinfolk is doing is going back to roasting the kid again and talking about SP recruiting. Man kinfolk is you really that dumb? SP recruits itself!! heck when I was in Knoxville I still heard about South Pittsburg every year. They win almost every year or go to state so naturally if a kid or family wants to win at a smaller school it's really a no brainer if they are somewhat close by where they can up and rent a house a move so they can go to school there and win. I mean kinfolk that program has won for like 60 years or something stupid. I guess they have just always cheated huh? Y'all some silly grown little boys. Jealously must suck really bad kinfolk. Maybe South Pittsburg is just more appealing for kids and families than Marion County. Get over it Kinfolk! I'm just keeping it real

+1

He did the same to us, then changed his mind.

Maybe he didn't know the family was maintaining a residence in Jackson County when they claimed  the new residence in South Pittsburg. Or maybe he didn't realize that the Jackson County School Board had taken disciplinary action.

Maybe he will change his mind. Wouldn't be the first time, Maybe he won't. dunno.gif

I didn't agree with the way he handled the Signal case and the timing of it points to someone having a motive.

The kid got to play after being held out of the Polk game didn't he? Seems to me if he was ineligible before then how did he get ruled eligible and allowed to play after the fact Signal wouldn't make the playoffs?  Seems that was the intention all along. 

How about this one? Does being ordered into an alternative school qualify as disciplinary action? -_-

d. If a student has satisfied all other requirements for eligibility but was under discipline at his/her former school, the student shall be ineligible at the new school for twelve months or until the disciplinary charges have been removed, whichever is less.

How about this one Bernard Childress sent a letter saying he was eligible to play months ago. Case closed

How about this one Bernard Childress sent a letter saying he was eligible to play months ago. Case closed

Powerp I garuntee you that troll man is not real smart. That price man and McKrylon was busing them from everywhere and letting them do keg stands on the weekends. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

I didn't agree with the way he handled the Signal case and the timing of it points to someone having a motive.

The kid got to play after being held out of the Polk game didn't he? Seems to me if he was ineligible before then how did he get ruled eligible and allowed to play after the fact Signal wouldn't make the playoffs? Seems that was the intention all along.

and wasn't all the hate and blame directed towards either Sasquatch or that lucky private school? Why hate us? Wait for it...like 5-6 years later? Anyways, most of you judgementers are basing your complete mindset on a couple of things you all seem to trash so many other days of the week...and that's the media. None of you have talked to the McQueen boy or his family. I hope all of you don't have young children because there will be a time they make a decision that impacts their life negatively in some way, and then let some strangers bash them publicly for those decisions. It's gonna happen because I guarantee you 99% of us on here have made few bad ones ourselves, but maybe we were lucky enough to have someone bail us out and give us a chance. Let that one sink in before you feed me with a bunch of your crap.

FYI...this was not meant to Southtowner, I just happened to quote his post.

He did the same to us, then changed his mind.

Maybe he didn't know the family was maintaining a residence in Jackson County when they claimed the new residence in South Pittsburg. Or maybe he didn't realize that the Jackson County School Board had taken disciplinary action.

Maybe he will change his mind. Wouldn't be the first time, Maybe he won't. dunno.gif

Nobody said they still have a house in Scottsboro. They legitimately moved and rent a house in SP where they lay their head down and sleep. I know that for a fact. The judge don't care if they don't have a house anymore there. She ain't letting him leave the county period. Hotel 6 or stay with a cousin maybe. The judge and a few people down there is railroading this kid and had pretty much stripped him of his rights.

Idk if he is guilty or not, if he is he should be tried but I was actually told he declares he was eating a biscuit in the car during the incident while two of the other kids got out and did the crime while he was unaware of what all was going on. Who knows though but this kid has really bothered some of you grown men that hates on the Pirates that's for sure lol.

Btw, shouldn't you worry more about getting the no child left behind program back so y'all can get back above .500 every year. 😎

The kid got to play after being held out of the Polk game didn't he? Seems to me if he was ineligible before then how did he get ruled eligible and allowed to play after the fact Signal wouldn't make the playoffs?  Seems that was the intention all along. 

Yea. Tommy Layne and Howie Sompayrac were behind that, and they waited until he had played enough games to knock us out of the playoffs. I heard Vic was stirring the pot too, but I never could get proof. I know for a fact about Tommy and Howie, though.

I suspect maybe the same motives here. Maybe somebody at North Jackson doesn't like Vic. LOL

I heard there would not be any court action until after baseball season, then the judge in Alabama decides to crack the whip.

If he is declared ineligible, how many games did he play in, and what would that mean for South Pitt's playoff bid?

and wasn't all the hate and blame directed towards either Sasquatch or that lucky private school? Why hate us? Wait for it...like 5-6 years later? Anyways, most of you judgementers are basing your complete mindset on a couple of things you all seem to trash so many other days of the week...and that's the media. None of you have talked to the McQueen boy or his family. I hope all of you don't have young children because there will be a time they make a decision that impacts their life negatively in some way, and then let some strangers bash them publicly for those decisions. It's gonna happen because I guarantee you 99% of us on here have made few bad ones ourselves, but maybe we were lucky enough to have someone bail us out and give us a chance. Let that one sink in before you feed me with a bunch of your crap.

FYI...this was not meant to Southtowner, I just happened to quote his post.

I knew you didn't intend that for me.

And I was just letting Troll know that for me personally, I didn't agree with the way Signal's case played out.

Well congratulations, you just said exactly what I did! If him playing high school sports is a big deal then come out and say it! Of course when someone breaks the law there is consequences for those actions BUT, he's yet to be convicted of anything so with that being said he's not a felon right?

So if a teacher were to be charged with rape but hadn't been convicted you would be ok with them coaching? It doesn't matter to me if he's convicted yetor not. Lol and yes he shouldn't be allowed on a high school field I said it I said it ! Lol he shouldn't be allowed on a normal high schools property right now. He belongs in an alternative school if he wants to further his education. Where there are people there to supervise him. Had he not been an athlete that's where he would be. You think getting off easy and letting him live it up at Sp playing sports is going to help this young man? Absolutely not, if he faces no real consequences for a big boy crime, he's just going to do it again.

Yea. Tommy Layne and Howie Sompayrac were behind that, and they waited until he had played enough games to knock us out of the playoffs. I heard Vic was stirring the pot too, but I never could get proof. I know for a fact about Tommy and Howie, though.

I suspect maybe the same motives here. Maybe somebody at North Jackson doesn't like Vic. LOL

I heard there would not be any court action until after baseball season, then the judge in Alabama decides to crack the whip.

If he is declared ineligible, how many games did he play in, and what would that mean for South Pitt's playoff bid?

only 2 district games which still puts us at worst in 4th so we still go to the playoffs and I pity anyone in our way at that point. The team is really behind McQueen, and so is our community.