South Pittsburg vs Chatt Grace ( Grider against that Ateca man )

Southtowner

Actually it is relevant because you are in this thread piling on and were implying he played against you. I also remember you were one of the Jasper apologists for the Jasper assistant coach from Dunlap even though he also stole play books from Seq. Frankly, It was the 1st game of the season and new it would be tough. That said, SP hasn't needed him during the season. You are full of bovine excrement pulling that "if we gotten a transfer" line on me. Frankly, you shouldn't be allowed to be a moderator on the 1a/2a boards due to your apparent bias and conflict of interests. You don't see me in the Dunflop threads bagging on your team.

Lastly, I would not have played the kid unless the court stuff was resolved, but Childress gave the o.k. Plus, I was surprised the kid didn't have a lawyer until the judge appointed him a public defender this week. With a competent lawyer, the charges would likely look a lot different.

I didn't imply anything. I agreed it's looked at different because he plays football. That's any level to the NFL. I said Jesse Jackson's possible presence adds to the over the top focus on it.

I don't know what you're talking about on taking up for the coach.

Dunflop, what are you, 10 years old?

If there's a moderator issue contact the site owner. I delete posts every now and then that cross the line in language or innuendo, period.

Yes, first game for Sequatchie too. With a pair of defensive backs that didn't play last year and were clearly rusty, and another who was limited until late in preseason practice because of illness. Another was a first year starter. All are doing well in the secondary now and the pass defense would be better. Add to that a quarterback making his first start. Yes the game would have been different.

You're the one bringing up "if only McQueen had been playing." Well yeah if Sequatchie or Howard or whoever got in one of the best in North Georgia unexpectedly of course it would help their team.

And SP still got that L.

Edited by Indian

I didn't imply anything. I agreed it's looked at different because he plays football. That's any level to the NFL. I said Jesse Jackson's possible presence adds to the over the top focus on it.

I don't know what you're talking about on taking up for the coach.

Dunflop, what are you, 10 years old?

If there's a moderator issue contact the site owner. I delete posts every now and then that cross the line in language or innuendo, period.

Yes, first game for Sequatchie too. With a pair of defensive backs that didn't play last year and were clearly rusty, and another who was limited until late in preseason practice because of illness. Another was a first year starter. All are doing well in the secondary now and the pass defense would be better. Add to that a quarterback making his first start. Yes the game would have been different.

You're the one bringing up "if only McQueen had been playing." Well yeah if Sequatchie or Howard or whoever got in one of the best in North Georgia unexpectedly of course it would help their team.

And SP still got that L.

I didn't say if only, I said "if" and frankly glad he didn't play in that game or against Jasper. I would have liked to see the game with the better teams not be the 1st game of the season for us.  SP's string of players is a little different in practice than a 3a school especially when factoring in the number of players playing both ways. 

Lastly, any time there is a hint of controversy, you pile on.  You took the side of McKrylon's assistant from up your way so stop playing ignorant even when he had criminal charges against him. I don't recall if you were one of the lynch mob when accusing our guys of the faux vandalism in Jasper or not and am not going back to look so I will give you the benefit of the doubt on that one.

So you think a juvenile football player and a grown adult teacher/coach are the same? Rape vs breaking and entering! Your hate just pours out of you for SP! Like I stated before, if the court system doesn't want him participating in school athletics then they should come out with it. Just seems to me there is more going on down in Scottsboro than WE know. According to you innocence doesn't matter just the accusations! Done debating this subject.

He is adult period. When you make actions like he did, you show people that you need to be treated as one. I bet that woman he tied up at gun point,kidnapped and robbed considers him a grown man. Also, I would be law enforcement doesn't hand out suckers and high five when contacting him, they treat him like a grown man . I also have a family member that attends Sp and they are afraid for their safety attend classes with this criminal walking the halls. Afraid if being kidnapped and robbed. Afraid teachers and staff would cover it up to support the football program. Should we jeopardize safety in our schools to have a football program?? What is this community thinking ?

And there is old b white again... your team sucks and will continue to suck, just like mountain trolls. Nice record yall have since yall can not bus kids from all over...

The kid is staying with someone in alabama. Their home is close to the park in sp. I mowed their grass up until the weather change. He has lived there since bledsoe week. So there is your change of address..

This kids rights were violated. Period. He was offered a school for something that happened in June? Don't think school is out for summer break in June. So obviously he didn't get in trouble in school.. that's how he left on good standing from Scottsboro

Unfortunately, we don't have affordable housing close to the park or a booster-run job placement service.

I'm not saying I agreed with it from the start but many people gathered all information needed before allowing him to play then TSSAA cleared him AFTER his previous school was contacted. As far as eating a biscuit I don't know as I was not there but neither were you. From what most have gathered the other 3 all have said McQueen didn't know what was going on. You can cast stones at SP but unlike Signal you will have to bite that tongue and keep watching them win. Every..Single..Year..

You are correct, sir. Like true pirates, by hook or by crook, South Pitt will continue to win Every..Single..Year. :rolleyes:

Funny, every time this is brought up there are crickets.

Yep! But whats even more amazing to me is the fact that the kid from Grundy visited our field house to talk to coaches and we were put on probation (which BTW I fully understand)... Everyone in Grundy knows this kid still lives there and they don't say a word... That to me is laughable as well...

You didn't say whether he was innocent or not. You imply you know what the jury doesn't. Plus, the kid isn't a felon yet. He just got appoint a public defender lawyer this week.

McQueen was found with all the items from the burglary, the guns used in the burglary, masks, burglary tools, and was ID by the victim who was kidnapped. Tell me again how in the world he is anything but guilty ???

Funny, every time this is brought up there are crickets.

Lol well what is someone supposed to say about it? Family gets a house to rent then states it as primary residence and makes the move (which requires bills etc going there). Information is then given to school. School turns in what is given. Kid gets eligible to play per TSSAA.Should the school question everything and hire private investors to follow families around that move in? That's not really their job requirements. Maybe someone from Jasper should take the time and hire a private investigator to make sure he lives in Grundy more than SP. Hard for me to believe a family would pay rent money monthly for a fake address. I do real estate myself and rent rates are not exactly cheap these days.

Lol well what is someone supposed to say about it? Family gets a house to rent then states it as primary residence and makes the move (which requires bills etc going there). Information is then given to school. School turns in what is given. Kid gets eligible to play per TSSAA.Should the school question everything and hire private investors to follow families around that move in? That's not really their job requirements. Maybe someone from Jasper should take the time and hire a private investigator to make sure he lives in Grundy more than SP. Hard for me to believe a family would pay rent money monthly for a fake address. I do real estate myself and rent rates are not exactly cheap these days.

Actually the AD is supposed to do a physical check after said bills and rental agreements are turned in.I moved my oldest from LC to GB his Sophomore year and they actually did a home check to mak sure it was a bonifide change.So yes they are supposed too follow up on the situation.After a year it doesn't matter.