South Pittsburg vs Chatt Grace ( Grider against that Ateca man )

Southtowner

How about this one? Does being ordered into an alternative school qualify as disciplinary action? -_-

d. If a student has satisfied all other requirements for eligibility but was under discipline at his/her former school, the student shall be ineligible at the new school for twelve months or until the disciplinary charges have been removed, whichever is less.

That Childress man makes his rules and interprets his rules.

No but one or two may have figured out a way to make educated guesses.[/quote

Educated guesses... Now that's laughable! Someone must be very educated to be called out after just three post... LMOMCWBO!

Actually: MrEngineer user name. Lives in Chattanooga area. Where would he most likely work? And, who do you know that works there and feels the way that poster did? Me, I don't know anyone who does but...

Troll are you stupid? He was under discipline at that Scottsboro school. The school cant discipline him for some mess that didnt happen there. Did you fellars punish them boys at school that was doing keg stands? You think im joking but im not.

After the way you hosers ragged on us about an ineligible player, you're dumber than I thought you were, if you think I'm gonna back off on this one.

johnwayne.jpg

That Childress man makes his rules and interprets his rules.

That Childers man sent the letter to Grider that said he was eligible to play. I guarantee you he has the rule book and knows the rules and probably doesn't need yalls help

He did the same to us, then changed his mind.

Maybe he didn't know the family was maintaining a residence in Jackson County when they claimed  the new residence in South Pittsburg. Or maybe he didn't realize that the Jackson County School Board had taken disciplinary action.

Maybe he will change his mind. Wouldn't be the first time, Maybe he won't. dunno.gif

Actually: MrEngineer user name. Lives in Chattanooga area. Where would he most likely work? And, who do you know that works there and feels the way that poster did? Me, I don't know anyone who does but...

Doesn't take much to confuse me.. but now I'm a little confused.. don't know MrEngineer, don't care where he lives, definitely don't care where he/she works. None of that is any of my business. Unless he works with me, I don't know anyone that works "there"? If you are referring to Bassy, I think he does a fine job as a mediator minus "making educated guesses"..LMBO!

Another I got my tail handed to me by SP person. Hate on my friend, hate on!

Nope, won most competitions I had against Sp as a matter fact, but that's besides the point. Lol I'm just not "down" with having felons on a high school field. Idk if you are aware but when you break laws your rights are taken away. This situation seems as bad as the Brock Turner case so far.

Nope, won most competitions I had against Sp as a matter fact, but that's besides the point. Lol I'm just not "down" with having felons on a high school field. Idk if you are aware but when you break laws your rights are taken away. This situation seems as bad as the Brock Turner case so far.

"ON A HIGH SCHOOL FIELD" now that's been the problem this whole time if he didn't play football nobody would care

Well congratulations, you just said exactly what I did! If him playing high school sports is a big deal then come out and say it! Of course when someone breaks the law there is consequences for those actions BUT, he's yet to be convicted of anything so with that being said he's not a felon right?