South Pittsburg vs Chatt Grace ( Grider against that Ateca man )

Southtowner

He was given an opportunity to continue his education in an alternative school in Alabama.

And his mother wanted to move him to another school so he could play. Like I stated, if they ( Alabama court system) don't want him playing sports just come out and say that! Getting out of that school and away from his so called friends isn't a bad decision. That's just my opinion and we all know about opinions.

Lol I can't believe they would put him in jail and not let him attend school ! They should just let him out of jail every Friday night for the game! Gotta love Sp. Fans. O.J. should have played for SP and he would have prolly got to finish his career.

Another I got my tail handed to me by SP person. Hate on my friend, hate on!

How about this one? Does being ordered into an alternative school qualify as disciplinary action? -_-

d. If a student has satisfied all other requirements for eligibility but was under discipline at his/her former school, the student shall be ineligible at the new school for twelve months or until the disciplinary charges have been removed, whichever is less.

How about this one? Does being ordered into an alternative school qualify as disciplinary action? -_-

d. If a student has satisfied all other requirements for eligibility but was under discipline at his/her former school, the student shall be ineligible at the new school for twelve months or until the disciplinary charges have been removed, whichever is less.

Troll are you stupid? He was under discipline at that Scottsboro school. The school cant discipline him for some mess that didnt happen there. Did you fellars punish them boys at school that was doing keg stands? You think im joking but im not.