South Pittsburg vs Chatt Grace ( Grider against that Ateca man )

Southtowner

LOL! the way all you sp fans are justifying this, reminds me of the democrats and our election. Love this!

Carry on guys!

Justifying what? According to our justice system, your innocent until proven guilty! My point is this, if they (court system) don't want the young man to play football fine! Why take his education away from him! Held him in jail from Monday till today knowing he's a senior in high school! Of course, Alabama doesn't care much for education so I guess that's the reasoning behind all of their bs!

I'm just curious how he is going to live in Jackson County with his mother if she has already moved to South Pittsburg. -_-

lightening.jpg

He's in his mother's custody and they are staying with his family. The kid is a juevenile. If you would like photos and the address of where the kid lives in SP I can provide those as well. You don't pay attention very well do you? The entire reason he is back down there is due to him moving out of state. The judge ordered him back to Alabama and he is forced to stay there during the trail.

He's in his mother's custody and they are staying with his family. The kid is a juevenile. If you would like photos and the address of where the kid lives in SP I can provide those as well. You don't pay attention very well do you? The entire reason he is back down there is due to him moving out of state. The judge ordered him back to Alabama and he is forced to stay there during the trail.

You don't pay attention very well, do you?

From the T$$AA By-Laws:

Bona Fide Change of Residence – A move from one community to another that justifies a change of schools. Where a family continues to maintain a previous residence for the residential purposes of that family or any of its members, the move is not one that justifies a change of schools for purposes of the TSSAA Bylaws.

P.S. I've seen that address and photo before. :roflolk: 
Edited by MountainTroll

From the T$$AA By-Laws:

Bona Fide Change of Residence – A move from one community to another that justifies a change of schools. Where a family continues to maintain a previous residence for the residential purposes of that family or any of its members, the move is not one that justifies a change of schools for purposes of the TSSAA Bylaws.

Troll you are full of mess. That man at Ronnies red eye said that McQueen boy and his mom have a house in South Pittsburg. That Childress man said he was eligible. You are just real mad that Price man had some illegal players and busted you. You think im joking but im not.

From the T$$AA By-Laws:

Ok.. you got me thinking here troll.. how's about a kid from Grundy playing for SP with two addresses, one in Grundy and one in SP. Recon this youngon is passed in his big ole truck almost every morning leaving his mountain address to attend school in SP? Look, the point is everyone knows what's going on around the Speedway. Just noting you, me or anyone else can do about it. So let's play ball.. Edited by Astimeexpires01