South Pittsburg vs Chatt Grace ( Grider against that Ateca man )

Southtowner

Yea. Tommy Layne and Howie Sompayrac were behind that, and they waited until he had played enough games to knock us out of the playoffs. I heard Vic was stirring the pot too, but I never could get proof. I know for a fact about Tommy and Howie, though.

I suspect maybe the same motives here. Maybe somebody at North Jackson doesn't like Vic. LOL

I heard there would not be any court action until after baseball season, then the judge in Alabama decides to crack the whip.

If he is declared ineligible, how many games did he play in, and what would that mean for South Pitt's playoff bid?

Is you stupid? You must be part Jasperlite. That Childress man said he was legal. You fellars must have known you was breaking that Childress mans rules. That McClendon boy didnt live on no durn mountain. You think im joking but im not.

So if a teacher were to be charged with rape but hadn't been convicted you would be ok with them coaching? It doesn't matter to me if he's convicted yetor not. Lol and yes he shouldn't be allowed on a high school field I said it I said it ! Lol he shouldn't be allowed on a normal high schools property right now. He belongs in an alternative school if he wants to further his education. Where there are people there to supervise him. Had he not been an athlete that's where he would be. You think getting off easy and letting him live it up at Sp playing sports is going to help this young man? Absolutely not, if he faces no real consequences for a big boy crime, he's just going to do it again.

So are you saying a person can go to an alternative school without being ordered to by the school system. Maybe go there if the schools in his home county won't accept him...as an only option to still get an education other than homeschooling...or...other than moving out of the county and getting approved by the new school system. Interesting. Just saying.

So if a teacher were to be charged with rape but hadn't been convicted you would be ok with them coaching? It doesn't matter to me if he's convicted yetor not. Lol and yes he shouldn't be allowed on a high school field I said it I said it ! Lol he shouldn't be allowed on a normal high schools property right now. He belongs in an alternative school if he wants to further his education. Where there are people there to supervise him. Had he not been an athlete that's where he would be. You think getting off easy and letting him live it up at Sp playing sports is going to help this young man? Absolutely not, if he faces no real consequences for a big boy crime, he's just going to do it again.

So you think a juvenile football player and a grown adult teacher/coach are the same? Rape vs breaking and entering! Your hate just pours out of you for SP! Like I stated before, if the court system doesn't want him participating in school athletics then they should come out with it. Just seems to me there is more going on down in Scottsboro than WE know. According to you innocence doesn't matter just the accusations! Done debating this subject.

So you think a juvenile football player and a grown adult teacher/coach are the same? Rape vs breaking and entering! Your hate just pours out of you for SP! Like I stated before, if the court system doesn't want him participating in school athletics then they should come out with it. Just seems to me there is more going on down in Scottsboro than WE know. According to you innocence doesn't matter just the accusations! Done debating this subject.

+1

I believe the charges are kidnapping and burglary in the 1st degree, not "breaking and entering". Eating a biscuit in the car? Really? :roflol:

Vic should have avoided this situation like the plague, but he was blinded by the lightening.

All you South Pitt hosers love to give everybody else crap, then act like yours don't stink. If you're gonna dish it out, you better be able to take it when Karma bites you in the but.

I believe the charges are kidnapping and burglary in the 1st degree, not "breaking and entering". Eating a biscuit in the car? Really? :roflol:

Vic should have avoided this situation like the plague, but he was blinded by the lightening.

All you South Pitt hosers love to give everybody else crap, then act like yours don't stink. If you're gonna dish it out, you better be able to take it when Karma bites you in the but.

Funny you bring up Karma, she's a strange creature remember that!

whether you like it or not the people at SP are behind this kid. The ones who have talked to him, interacted with him, the ones whos kids attend high school with him. The people who have such a problem with it have never spoke to him there kids are not in school with him but just choose to believe everything they read on the news.My question to the posters outside of Sp is how does this affect you? The jasper posters how does this affect you? Troll do you have a kid that goes to school at Sp? How about you all go down to the Jackson co court house Monday and express all your negative feelings there tell Reverend Jackson how you feel about it. you can best believe that the Sp community will be there in support of him

I don't think this follows the TSSAA rules. I guarantee you if this happened to one of our 4 GC transfers you all know you wouldn't be calling in Jesse for them. Heck I bet none of you SP people would even go to court with them. quote name="MountainTroll" post="3596121" timestamp="1477618634"]

You don't pay attention very well, do you?

From the T$$AA By-Laws:

Bona Fide Change of Residence – A move from one community to another that justifies a change of schools. Where a family continues to maintain a previous residence for the residential purposes of that family or any of its members, the move is not one that justifies a change of schools for purposes of the TSSAA Bylaws.

P.S. I've seen that address and photo before. :roflolk:

Yes, I know for a fact he does still live in Grundy.

Ok.. you got me thinking here troll.. how's about a kid from Grundy playing for SP with two addresses, one in Grundy and one in SP. Recon this youngon is passed in his big ole truck almost every morning leaving his mountain address to attend school in SP? Look, the point is everyone knows what's going on around the Speedway. Just noting you, me or anyone else can do about it. So let's play ball..

I don't think this follows the TSSAA rules. I guarantee you if this happened to one of our 4 GC transfers you all know you wouldn't be calling in Jesse for them. Heck I bet none of you SP people would even go to court with them. quote name="MountainTroll" post="3596121" timestamp="1477618634"]

You don't pay attention very well, do you?

From the T$$AA By-Laws:

Bona Fide Change of Residence – A move from one community to another that justifies a change of schools. Where a family continues to maintain a previous residence for the residential purposes of that family or any of its members, the move is not one that justifies a change of schools for purposes of the TSSAA Bylaws.

P.S. I've seen that address and photo before. :roflolk:

we know you're mad because all the Grundy co players are leaving and going to other schools and at the rate they are leaving you probably won't have a team to root for very long. with that said the mother and son MOVED to Sp the judge ordered him to stay in Jackson co al with the mother.you know what I bet that they have relatives that live in Jackson co. or they may be living at the super 8 you may want to worry Grundy co and what might surface about your team

whether you like it or not the people at SP are behind this kid. The ones who have talked to him, interacted with him, the ones whos kids attend high school with him. The people who have such a problem with it have never spoke to him there kids are not in school with him but just choose to believe everything they read on the news.My question to the posters outside of Sp is how does this affect you? The jasper posters how does this affect you? Troll do you have a kid that goes to school at Sp? How about you all go down to the Jackson co court house Monday and express all your negative feelings there tell Reverend Jackson how you feel about it. you can best believe that the Sp community will be there in support of him

I'm glad he is getting some positive support from the community. Sounds like he needs it. But I doubt he would be getting this level of support if he weren't a stud athlete.

My only beef is that he should not be eligible to play football at South Pitt.