LEBANON FOOTBALL

BDP93

1-10/3-8/0-10/2-8 (records)  I mean.. and there's kids fed from 3 Different decent middle schools in those groups last 3 classes (Walter j Baird and Winfree Bryant) have fed some athlete's into LHS and they didn't lose but a game or 2 and Carroll Oakland  have sent some studs there also. all of a sudden they can't win  

Gonna have to disagree with you on the middle school scene.

Who are the 3 decent middle school teams feeding into LHS?

Walter J. Baird has been very good for sure. No argument on that front. But even with them you can go through those teams and pick several of the best players and they aren't playing at Lebanon.... They are at Friendship Christian or moved somewhere else.

Winfree Bryant was good last year and this year winning 5-6 games. But the Sophmores and Juniors that are up there right now had 1 and 2 win seasons that were pretty bad.

Carroll Oakland is K-8 and has what 200 middle school students? Have they even won a game outside of maybe Southside?

Then you have Tuckers Crossroads and they don't even had a football program to my knowledge. 

It seems like that is part of the problem in my opinion. You got these kids coming from all these different schools having played under different coaches in different schemes. Then they got to gel together and learn from scratch when they get to Lebanon.

Whereas in comparison in Mt. Juliet they get most of their students from Mt. Juliet Middle where they have like 1,400 students. So those kids mostly play together from Jr. High through High School.

I will say this,I could name several kids from all of those schools now.either currently in the hallways or about to grade up the LHS not all of those kids have left. We have to do something or  the system or the elements will take over if we keep at the rate we're going.. it's kinda like Coach Medley use to say "When you're losing you couldn't pay a buzzard to cheer you on and no one wants to be a part of that. But when your winning everybody from miles away will cheer for you and come watch you play". There's a method to get back to that.

Edited by Powerpass

if they are looking at someone at the school it will be a death sentence for the program.. they need new blood and new faces into the program not the same people who go along with the politics of the town and the team.. Lebanon has been its own worst enemy for years and the way its looking I dont see it changing anytime soon.. 

There is a former assistant coach from one of the top programs in the state who has won state championships at the 5A level in your building. Left Beech to go into private business but wanted to get back to teaching. Defensive Coordinator in Ohio and great Secondary Coach. Knows how to win and is well respected by people who have worked with him. You hired the winningest Coach in KY and it didn't work out. Get someone who brings energy and a championship mentality and hope for the best. Nick Saban isn't coming to Lebanon.