South Pittsburg vs Cornersville (Grider against this Randolph man)

Roy Dillard

Hey boys, I been here lurking for several days. I started to have one of those George W Bush stickers made that say, "You miss me yet" I had a trip last weekend and promised the wife my undivided attention. What do you expect? I did make a 43 on the MCAT back in the day before changing career paths. Contrar to several beliefs I'm not a dummy. LMBO. Now as for this game on Friday? This will be the first of several big wins in a row the next several weeks for the Pirates.

Hey boys, I been here lurking for several days. I started to have one of those George W Bush stickers made that say, "You miss me yet" I had a trip last weekend and promised the wife my undivided attention. What do you expect? I did make a 43 on the MCAT back in the day before changing career paths. Contrar to several beliefs I'm not a dummy. LMBO. Now as for this game on Friday? This will be the first of several big wins in a row the next several weeks for the Pirates.

Welcome back Kotter.

Good to see you back!LMBO!

The Pirates have been deadly on kick and punt returns this year. Maybe we will see a couple more Friday night.

Powerp I have been looking for you. That Burnett man told me yesterday that you and pegleg have not turned in my themes that you took from that Ateca mans stadium. I dont have time today to get it. Wendy is taking me right now for my yearly colon test so I will be out for a while. I had to drink that mess yesterday to get cleaned out. You and pegleg better give my durn thermos back or im going to be real mad. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard